What's new

4th ODI :Pakistan vs south Africa 21march 2013

South Africa 234/9 (50 ov)
Pakistan 205/5 (43.5 ov)
Pakistan require another 30 runs with 5 wickets and 37 balls remaining

Shame that Farhat could not get his 100. Was so close. Anyways well played team Pakistan!

579232_444124285663790_1839668695_n.jpg

Arey bhai Afridi Shahid ho chuka hai...kyo khilate ho usko...

Use khilao mat...pilao...

Kuch karta hi nahi....4 run bana ke tun...

Kab tak chalega?

Mubarak to all my friends whomsoever is happy for this victory!

congrats! pakistan won! Now last match will be more interesting! hope pakistan wins the series!!:pakistan:

and thanks it didnt happen to bangladesh like pakistani player.
1. ball tempting

2. match fixing

3. cheating in game . eg. taking catch from ground and claim for catch and later gets banned in cricket :omghaha:

firstly get your words right , seems like a man with no cricketing knowledge but just trying to poke his nose

bangladesh team doesnot even have guts to win a game even if they do 100 ball tamperings ....heck they cant win it after even match fixing ....... how many games they have won from major teams in all those decades ? hardly a dozen ..........lol love to see a bangladeshi bowler screaming while bowling with pace of 120kph :omghaha:

how many games they have won from major teams in all those decades ? hardly a dozen ..........lol love to see a bangladeshi bowler screaming while bowling with pace of 120kph :omghaha:

so you feel proud for ball tampering ?
when bd match fixed ?
plz do study first before say something

koi tau match heart attack karwaye beghair jeet jaya karo team Pakistan

so you feel proud for ball tampering ?
when bd match fixed ?
plz do study first before say something

lol you have comprehension problem ...thats what i said they dont even have the worth to fix a match ...no one is ever going to put his bet on sissy losers...

btw i am proud of the fact that we have won two worldcups and so so many tournaments .........plus so so many matches throughout the history of the game ..............i am proud we have produce legends whom world remembers unlike you no-one even knows a one damn legendary player bangladesh produced ...rather was one ever produced? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom