What's new

494 Jammu and Kashmir Youth Joins The Ranks Of The Indian Army

Good news .... :cheers:

The kashmiri armymen finishing off terrorists send from pakistan will be something fun to watch .

images

images

Dont be sad :P

here is one

So how many from Occupied Kashmir? and how many from Occupied Jammu?

Another question how many Muslims and how many Hindu ones?

And last but NOT the least VERY GOOD :D :azn:

Does that really matter ???
Your this attitude from last 60 years costed to kashmir,bangladesh & now may be balouch,,,,,

here is one

Have you Heard about DOGRA Regiment of Indian Army...........Read the Thread before Jumping into Muslim/Hindu Recruits.........This Recruitment is from Srinagar..............Indians are recruited to Indian Armed Forces based of their Capability..........Not based on Religion.....................

Mera desh, mera Mulk, mera ye watan

Shanti ka, unatti ka, pyar ka chaman :yahoo:

Best of luck to the Kashmir youth for joining army to serve their great nation :bounce:

bhai zakir now in india frm turkey

Which one from Pakistan OK or IOK ?
Doesnot matter muslims or hindus.
Thank you.

here is one

FREEDOM, TO ME, AZADI DIL KI.

AZADI-FREEDOM .....:pakistan::azn:

So all those applied are selected :D :ashamed:

Have you Heard about DOGRA Regiment of Indian Army...........Read the Thread before Jumping into Muslim/Hindu Recruits.........This Recruitment is from Srinagar..............Indians are recruited to Indian Armed Forces based of their Capability..........Not based on Religion.....................

Does that really matter ???
Your this attitude from last 60 years costed to kashmir,bangladesh & now may be balouch,,,,,

Whats wrong with my question?

Why dont you give me statistics. How many Muslims and how many Hindus have been recruited?

Whats wrong with my question?

Why dont you give me statistics. How many Muslims and how many Hindus have been recruited?

Such data is irrelevant and not normally available when it come to army.

Its irrelevant because we are interested in knowing these pople are Kashmiri, its not like a muslim kashmiri is more kashmiri and a hindu kashmiri is less kashmiri.

Infact we have many muslim separatists from kashmir claiming they are arab and not kashmiri at all, for example Asiya Andrabi, we don't consider her kashmiri irrespective of her religion.

Good news. In future we will see kashmiri boys vs punjabi terrorists(you know what i mean).

They're infiltrating your army so they can attack from within like what the Talibans do with the Afghan army.

Back
Top Bottom