What's new

42 Taliban Terrorists killed in Afghanistan.

Dark Warrior

BANNED
Reaction score
42 Taliban killed in Afghanistan.
IANS | Jun 17, 2012, 07.27PM IST

KABUL: Over 40 Taliban militants have been killed and 37 suspects detained during joint security operations in different provinces of Afghanistan in last 24 hours, the country's interior ministry said Sunday.

"Afghan National Police (ANP), army and NATO-led coalition forces launched seven joint clearance operations in Nangarhar, Laghman, Balkh, Kandahar, Helmand, Khost and Ghazni provinces over the past 24 hours," Xinhua quoted the ministry's statement as saying.

The ANP also discovered and defused four remote-controlled mines as a result of security operation in Baghlan province's Khinjan district, the statement added.
:tup:

42 Taliban killed in Afghanistan - The Times of India

You just beat me dude in posting this news......
@Topic ...ANP os getting effective and better day by day,,,and coordinating very well with NATO forces. Future looks bright if they keep up this level of work...

You just beat me dude in posting this news......
@Topic ...ANP os getting effective and better day by day,,,and coordinating very well with NATO forces. Future looks bright if they keep up this level of work...

NATO supplies and Indian Training.. Deadly combination :)

NATO supplies and Indian Training.. Deadly combination :)
NATO is also training them....but the main thing is these ANP soldiers knows the terrain better than anyone, they are already adapted to the environment....if i am not wrong even after NATO withdrawal, supplies and training from US and India will continue..

Don't post such news let our enemy's supporters remian fooled here! ANP has given very big sacrifices in last 3 years now time to take revenge.

Beating Taliban in their own game....ANA...take back your independence and ensure safety for development of your country....God Speed.....:smokin:

Imagine if they are given some good heavy military tools the results would be more interesting!

i think they need good reconnaissance equipment and better small arms(rifle,mortar,grenade, rocket launcher) than heavy arms(fighter jet,heavy artillery,tank) now..they can buy heavy equipment later.

Imagine if they are given some good heavy military tools the results would be more interesting!
Or devices like night vision google, sniper guns, armoured vehicles, few abrahm tanks...special forces created such as SAS, NAvy Seals....

Beating Taliban in their own game....ANA...take back your independence and ensure safety for development of your country....God Speed.....:smokin:

Or devices like night vision google, sniper guns, armoured vehicles, few abrahm tanks...special forces created such as SAS, NAvy Seals....

They have night vision goggles, sniper guns, armoured vehicles but no tanks or heavy artillary.

Back
Top Bottom