Country
Pakistan
BmixG_5CAAAm406.jpg:large

Bmi4LJFIIAAkFx_.jpg

BmiyknMCUAAyuKO.jpg:large

Last edited:
Last edited:
^^
I think you mean take city back from Marhus, Paindoo are very happy sitting in Lahore
now that your are back in the govt with PPP you got your workers back

Operation " clean the mess"

you dirty fck .. have some respect mofo

^^
I

FAILURE will be their destination those who dont want this alliance , despite every effort they have FAILED MISERABLY in stopping MQM - PPP Alliance Now this Alliance will distroy the extremists (the assets of PTI and Noon league ) Soon

Last edited:

FAILURE will be their destination those who dont want this alliance , despite every effort they have FAILED MISERABLY in stopping MQM - PPP Alliance Now this Alliance will distroy the extremists (the assets of PTI and Noon league ) Soon

I though there was an alliance for 5 years, why have they not destroyed it back then

^^
I think you mean take city back from Marhus, Paindoo are very happy sitting in Lahore

deport all paindus, daggas, dehatis, mawalis, chamars, gawalas, mochis etc kick out every idiot and proclaim this city as the province

enough of this mess

I though there was an alliance for 5 years, why have they not destroyed it back then

Every effort was done by rats to ruin it , killed score of MQM - PPP and ANP leaders in that era

They have joined hand toghether again to finish this scum once in for all

Yeah this alliance did nothing last term. Wont do anything this term.

Wake up.

deport all paindus, daggas, dehatis, mawalis, chamars, gawalas, mochis etc kick out every idiot and proclaim this city as the province

enough of this mess

Tujhe na nikaldein bihari? Tu kahan se Pakistani hai? Indian sala :D

here it goes, paindus calling pakistanis as indians

you guys should be kicked to east punjab dump

Hahahahahahahahahha aik rakh ke dun na salay bhaag jaega Bihar. Dekhta rah aur Karachi is going out of MQM's grasp little by little.

Step aside for Punjabi crew. And we pride in being pindus, unlike you ghalat-urdu speaking hateful, miserable, racist people. Tsk tsk tsk.

Hahahahahahahahahha aik rakh ke dun na salay bhaag jaega Bihar. Dekhta rah aur Karachi is going out of MQM's grasp little by little.

Step aside for Punjabi crew. And we pride in being pindus, unlike you ghalat-urdu speaking hateful, miserable, racist people. Tsk tsk tsk.

only a paindu can threaten behind his little computer screen, abe paindu those times are gone, when mohajirs were attacked racially, you can't do that in karachi no more, otherwise we will throw every paindu into arabian sea rather than kicking them back to their pind they came from

Yeah this alliance did nothing last term. Wont do anything this term.

Wake up.

They dont have a choice except to rely and stand up with each other , if they wont stand together this time they are history
First it will be karachi next in line will be larkana

Back
Top Bottom