What's new

38 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan

They can't because from last 12 years Afghan government never accepted Taliban as a state enemy nor launched any full scale nation wide offensive against them... the strategy so far is only defensive against Taliban.

Well hopefully once the ANA becomes stronger, this dumb philosophy can change.

These animals must be chopped up and force fed to their comrades.

I'm only 23.....30 se pehleii tou soochaa bhi nahin ja saktaaa ! :fie:

Jhoot..you are planning on kidnapping ZY and brainwashing her under the guise of marriage. :angry:

On topic @Sher Malang What's the attrition rate that the ANA is facing, what of the blue on blue engagements?

Last edited by a moderator:
If some Pakistani Pukhtoons exhibit such cultural practices than the should be condemned but at any rate, unlike their Afghan Counterparts from across the border, Pakistani Pukhtoons have indeed exhibited plenty of progressive spirit & contributed very positively to their country !

I visited the place where the Jalozai Camp was - The entire area is empty - If there were starving IDPs from Khyber over there they must have been hiding under a rock because between Karkhano & the Tribal Area I really couldn't see an IDP camp.

Jalozai camp is in nowshera, the one you are talking about is kacha garhi closed down by MMA governament.

Jhoot..you are planning on kidnapping ZY and brainwashing her under the guise of marriage. :angry:

On topic @Sher Malang What's the attrition rate that the ANA is facing, what of the blue on blue engagements?

The blue on blue has been slowed down to almost zero inside ANA after taking some major reforms in recruitment and other identical evaluations but ANP still faces blue on blue not as much as last year but still we are witness of some incidents this year; I hope they also follow ANA to control this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blue on blue has been slowed down to almost zero inside ANA after taking some major reforms in recruitment and other identical evaluations but ANP still faces blue on blue not as much as last year but still we are witness of some incidents this year; I hope they also follow ANA to control this.

Hmmm..its just very touch and go. The more America pushes to negotiate with the Taliban the more the confidence in their opinion of the Afghan government erodes.

You realize that there are other factions, Haqqani network and Hizb-e-islamia? That's why I have been asking how governance will be efficiently handled once attacks against the state pick up. What exactly shall be the role of the remaining American forces post 2014?

First they make them, then they kill them. But when they kill them, a thousand more are born.

Hmmm..its just very touch and go. The more America pushes to negotiate with the Taliban the more the confidence in their opinion of the Afghan government erodes.

You realize that there are other factions, Haqqani network and Hizb-e-islamia? That's why I have been asking how governance will be efficiently handled once attacks against the state pick up. What exactly shall be the role of the remaining American forces post 2014?

Hezb-e-Islami is with the government, the president's office chief is a Hezb-e-Islami guy, they have 4 minister, and 35% seats in parliament, ambassadors, governors, etc.. - Haqqani network is an ISI tool to sabotage Afghan and American efforts in Afghanistan and they can't do anything in major but since Pakistan has been strongly blamed for backing them, they have stopped attacking Afghanistan!

ANSF has been thought to fight the 'enemy' not 'Taliban' in particular and ANSF believes that they are too their brothers but as long as they don't lay their arms and choose to live a peaceful life they aren't going to stop fighting Taliban.

Hezb-e-Islami is with the government, the president's office chief is a Hezb-e-Islami guy, they have 4 minister, and 35% seats in parliament, ambassadors, governors, etc.. - Haqqani network is an ISI tool to sabotage Afghan and American efforts in Afghanistan and they can't do anything in major but since Pakistan has been strongly blamed for backing them, they have stopped attacking Afghanistan!

ANSF has been thought to fight the 'enemy' not 'Taliban' in particular and ANSF believes that they are too their brothers but as long as they don't lay their arms and choose to live a peaceful life they aren't going to stop fighting Taliban.

So your outlook is optimistic.

Are you saying that we should not conflate the ISAF's inability to route the taliban with any failure on the Afghan government's part? Reasonable to a certain extent actually.

AND how do you think the ANSF will operate along with the ANA? What's the strategy to prevent the taliban from spreading terror through repeated attacks in an attempt to erode the writ of the state?

Back
Top Bottom