What's new

38 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
38 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan - The Times of India

KABUL: Thirty-eight Taliban militants were killed in separate military operations launched in Afghanistan since Saturday, the Afghanistan government said Sunday.

The joint security operations were carried out by Afghan National Police (ANP), army and the Nato-led coalition forces in the provinces of Nangarhar, Parwan, Kandahar, Zabul, Uruzgan, Wardak, Logar, Ghazni and Helmand, Xinhua reported.

"As a result, 38 armed Taliban were killed, four wounded and six others were arrested," the interior ministry said in a statement.

The Taliban did not comment over the deaths immediately.

lols these Talibans are being slaughter like animals...haha some days back ANA AND police had killed 25 Talibs and now this.

The number has risen it was the deadliest day for the Taliban more than 80 Taliban are killed in only 3 provinces today in heavy fighting which lasted for hours!! bravo ANSF! specially the brave Afghan national police who takes almost 80% of the burden!

Just 38....Taliban are like zombies, they keep coming.

Tum Khan loggg bacheiii hiii itneiii paidaa karteiii ho ! :whistle:

I think you should do the honors by having yourself voluntarily castrated so that the rising population in Pakistan falls ! :P

Phir @cb4 ki bariii ! :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tum Khan loggg bacheiii hiii itneiii paidaa karteiii ho ! :whistle:

I think you should do the honors by having yourself voluntarily castrated so that the rising population in Pakistan falls ! :P

Phir @cb4 ki bariii ! :angel:

Our young men contineously die in enmities and wars......The reason that you dont see protests in FATA and KPK on blasts and killing is that we are used to it since centuries of bloodshedd , wars and tribal fueds.
Afghan pashtuns suffered the most due to 3 decade long war...just in russian invasion one fifth of their population got killed by systemic genocide by russians and 90% of them were pashtuns....in the American invasion and in their 12 year long war, only pashtun belt of Afghanistan got suffered....perinatal and infant mortality rates are very high among Afghans......
Despite of all the devestations and wars, Afghans have shown their historical resilience....no nation in the modern world has this much stamina...

Last edited by a moderator:
Our young men contineously die in enmities and wars......The reason that you dont see protests in FATA and KPK on blasts and killing is that we are used to it since centuries of bloodshedd , wars and tribal fueds.
Afghan pashtuns suffered the most due to 3 decade long war...just in russian invasion one fifth of their population got killed by systemic genocide by russians and 90% of them were pashtuns....in the American invasion and in their 12 year long war, only pashtun belt of Afghanistan got suffered....perinatal and infant mortality rates are very high among Afghans......
Despite of all the devestations and wars, Afghans have shown their historical resilience....no nation in the modern world has this much stamina...

They have contributed nothing but war, death & destruction throughout its history to historical narratives; they - the Afghans - have always fought off the Invaders before turning their guns on each other...hardly something that speaks about resilience or is worthy of commend - I pity those fools not admire them for their utter lack of foresight or an ideal in life beyond 'hating' an ever present enemy that needs to be created just so there can be some movement in an otherwise uneventful existence of Afghanistan; if it isn't the Farsiwans vs the Pukhtoons, its the Russians, if its not them then its Iran, if not that either than one of Arabs, Pakistan, the West, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan & even India & China - You name it & they probably have spun a good enough story about their 'latest' enemy.

That's a very heavy statement - I can point out nations that had the ability to fight off invasions and never underwent decade long occupations.

That's a very heavy statement - I can point out nations that had the ability to fight off invasions and never underwent decade long occupations.

I am not talking about past and history. And i was not talking about well-equipped strong nations and states....i am talking about a nation who just fought with two superpowers with antique weapons...

Back
Top Bottom