What's new

33 Islamists jailed for 6 years over Egypt protests

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
33 Islamists jailed for 6 years over Egypt protests | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

The ridiculous zionist salafists sect who try to take the name of the sunnis to attack everybody, punished by the sunnis themselves

300786_mainimg.jpg

We need similar clean sweep in Pakistan

Your country is much better than EGYPT. Do not try to bring in evils from Islamic fundamentalist countries to Pakistan. If you want so bring some thing, Bring civilized human right values from country like US and India.

Your country is much better than EGYPT. Do not try to bring in evils from Islamic fundamentalist countries to Pakistan. If you want so bring some thing, Bring civilized human right values from country like US and India.

Tell me how evil they are...:crazy:

Tell me how evil they are...:crazy:

Any disproportionate punishment without consideration of Human right or without giving equal chance to culprit to represent his case is evil. In counties like china and other Islamic countries, people are even executed in a trial which do not last for even a week. Your country is not among them inspite of being an Islamic country. You should be proud of that.

Any disproportionate punishment without consideration of Human right or without giving equal chance to culprit to represent his case is evil. In counties like china and other Islamic countries, people are even executed in a trial which do not last for even a week. Your country is not among them inspite of being an Islamic country. You should be proud of that.

I apologize, I thought you were speaking of the MB and not the Egyptian military government. These trials last only an hour and there's no evidence presented.

I apologize, I thought you were speaking of the MB and not the Egyptian military government. These trials last only an hour and there's no evidence presented.

Well , there was indeed a video of people throwing people off the roof of a building. Here

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Well , there was indeed a video of people throwing people off the roof of a building. Here

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That was in Egypt by two Salafis, they both got well deserved death penalties. However, there are over a thousand people who got death penalties for demonstrating. It's meant to scare the population, everyday several students get killed at Universities. So people can't come up with concrete tenets that attribute the MB with evil. Which means it's not what they assume it be.

M

Muslims being jailed by a jew & saudi puppet

Al sisi wont survive, Egypt will be in turmoil as long as that harami is in power
You mean Sissi jailing Al Qaeda sect dogs of the JEWS and the saudis?

Back
Top Bottom