Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
30 children buried under debris as building collapses in Islamabad
By Web Desk
Published: May 30, 2014

ISLAMABAD: Thirty children were buried under debris when a tuition centre building collapsed in Homak Town in Islamabad, Express News reported on Friday.

Rawalpindi 1122 has managed to pull out six children and have taken them to a nearby hospital for medical assistance.

Rescue work is underway.

Sad event, I hope all the kids are alright and May Allah SWT give their families patience through this tough time. :(

May Allah help them and the rescuers. Just so sad.

Just saw on Express Tribune website that all the 30 kids have been rescued, no fatalities, though two kids are critical, the article says. A very good day I think, I was really quite shaken when I first saw the news that 30 children were buried in a building collapse.

PS: Apparently, I am unable to post the link to the news story here. Someone else will need to do it.

ISLAMABAD: Thirty children have been pulled out from under debris of a collapsed building in Homak Town in Islamabad, Express News reported on Friday.

The children were buried under rubble when the tuition centre building collapsed this evening. Rawalpindi 1122 managed to pull out all the children.

Six children including the teacher were injured and were taken to a nearby hospital for medical assistance. Two of the children are critical.

ISLAMABAD: Thirty children have been pulled out from under debris of a collapsed building in Homak Town in Islamabad, Express News reported on Friday.

The children were buried under rubble when the tuition centre building collapsed this evening. Rawalpindi 1122 managed to pull out all the children.

Six children including the teacher were injured and were taken to a nearby hospital for medical assistance. Two of the children are critical.

Thank God every Kid is safe :)

Credit goes to the rescue guys. They did a wonderful job.

Back
Top Bottom