What's new

3 Strongest Muslim Armies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran number 3 and Pakistan number 1? Made by some delusional Pakistani I am sure.

Lets see, Iran does not have nukes, but still has enough balls to defy USA and live with sanctions on itself.

Pakistan has nukes, still gets droned by USA, receives US aid.

How is Iran not stronger than Pakistan?

If One Say Pakistan Stronger Than Iran , What Wrong In That.Do U have any proof that iran powerful thn pak, moreover all
the muslim country is one unit so calling pak most powerful islamic nation=calling Iraq=calling Iran=Calling Bd=Calling Turk=Calling saudia .............and others.
All The Muslims Are Brother And Is One Body , One Mind

if we talking about interdependency ofcourse iran is way ahead of turkey and pakistan
otherwise turkey have f16 and we dont have soon they will add f35 and we still gonna work on f14 but the point is if we had choose to live like the way turkey and pakistan living rightnow we would be something more than France or Germany in technology and military all this because of US and we dont want that...
remember we had world 3rd biggest air force we involved in f16 project (israel F16 are actually ours!lol)

and now a troll comes and say all your missiles is based on china or Korea whatever (1st they started with N.Korea and when we made solid fuel they said its china when we made new solid fuel they said its caceled project of Russia soon they gonna say its canceled project of people of mars.)

I would say number 1 and number 2 are tied between Iran and Turkey. Number 3 is definitely Saudi Arabia though.

LoL Muslims claim to be second largest religion in the world. Yet they are no where when comparing with the strength of non Muslim nations.
If One Say Pakistan Stronger Than Iran , What Wrong In That.Do U have any proof that iran powerful thn pak, moreover all
the muslim country is one unit so calling pak most powerful islamic nation=calling Iraq=calling Iran=Calling Bd=Calling Turk=Calling saudia .............and others.
My foot.... Recently two Muslim nations(Iraq and afghanistan) got total destroyed by non Muslim forces. Libia and somalia are partially destroyed. Pakistan being bombed daily basis. Iran and siria going to be destroyed soon. And the best thing about your unity is Saudis, UAE are clapping for this. Turkey is in NATO(non muslim) protection and got bullied by tiny Israel protection.

ALLAH have some pity on muslims..

More that 2 billion people do not even have quality army and stand no where compared to non-muslim armies
Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

Enough Said... :angel:

There is no ranking or race between Muslims so all are equal but honestly *I can smell ?Indian hate for us here.... actually they are shocked about our military and missiles advancement.

Is it??? Are u sure?

There is no ranking or race between Muslims so all are equal but honestly *I can smell ?Indian hate for us here.... actually they are shocked about our military and missiles advancement.

Keep Smelling..

Funny how you guys forgot about this in 1971 when you were slaughtering Bengalis.

Tell that to the Pakistani OP who tried to rank various Muslim militaries. We are just talking about the topic that a Muslim Pakistani started :D Saying Pakistan is stronger than Iran or Turkey is a big joke, that is all.

On topic, three strongest Muslim nations:
1) Turkey
2) Iran
3) Saudi Arabia

Y Only India... all infidel (al Kafir) Countries r Shocked & Jealous of Muslim Military advancements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom