What's new

3 Sikh terror suspects held: KL

WOW sikhs became fanatics now when they tried to hit back ..lol

So killing 'INNOCENTS' that too more that 5000 is not fanaticism? awesome

Why aren't naxalities called Hindu Fanatics..

LOL because they don't fight for separate Hindu state craved out of India

Still to understand why they stockpiled weapons you need to read what i asked for to Khazhugu in above post, read what where their demands, what they asked for, why they asked, HOW MUCH THEY TRIED WITHOUT ANY ARMS FOR THAT, but NAAAAAAAA your ego won't let you to be a learned one.

Please enlighten us, anyways no reason I repeat no reason justifies their actions, stockpiling weapons in your holiest shrine, I was hoping that you should have a problem with that

See again you are showing your knowledge level with this " where able to ward of Indian army armed to teeth with tanks etc for 2 days"

LOL Did they, didn't they?

LOL, i could simply put it on your face that the fight started on 3rd day and , but am resisting to act for spoon feeding

Also please include the dead 86 Indian soldiers, 5000 dead innocents, Pakistans link with Khalistanis, Khalistan movement before 84 and anti-tank and anti-aircraft fire power in Golden temple in your exercising of spoon feeding me

This thread still going on :lol: just hang the traitors and call it a day.

LOL that's the best you can come up with?

Okay start with this..
Anandpur Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you have accepted only way to be learnt is with spoon feeding.
SAD(Ruling party of today in punjab) and Bhindrawala also wanted GOI to pass this resolution.

If you feel motivated to read more, about who/how much was wrong at FIRST place than help yourself...But if still felt of SPOONFEEDING . Than offcourse elders are here to help :)

This thread still going on :lol: just hang the traitors and call it a day.

Its been 27 years, tytler , sajjan kumar and many other party worker's haven't been in JAIL yet and you are talking about death penalty. Off course people from human right's are right when they call india as Hipocracy in this issue.

27 years ....Damn . Justice delayed is justice denied and than people(Blind indians in large) think why sikhs still protest. Instead of understanding them, they straightaway get labeled as "terrorists" or fanatics..Prove is on this forum itself. I think its best way to make a sikh to get away from india..and feel as non-indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
@killeragent

I can see you support these persons but we caught the 3 punks and right now they most probably being tortured real bad so you can stick your human rights where the sun don't shine :tup:

Any traitor must be hanged be it Hindu, Sikh or Muslim we have no room for them in Hindustan

Okay start with this..
Anandpur Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you have accepted only way to be learnt is with spoon feeding.
SAD(Ruling party of today in punjab) and Bhindrawala also wanted GOI to pass this resolution.

If you feel motivated to read more, about who/how much was wrong at FIRST place than help yourself...But if still felt of SPOONFEEDING . Than offcourse elders are here to help :)

So a Sikh majority state was craved out of a Hindu majority state (only after PEACEFUL agitation of course) and SAD wanted to go down the religio-political route so.............fast forward me to the khalistani movement and the killings part (I surely know about the 13 Sikhs and Nirankaris episode ), will you oh great elder?

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Its been 27 years, tytler , sajjan kumar and many other party worker's haven't been in JAIL yet and you are talking about death penalty. Off course people from human right's are right when they call india as Hipocracy in this issue.

27 years ....Damn . Justice delayed is justice denied and than people(Blind indians in large) think why sikhs still protest. Instead of understanding them, they straightaway get labeled as "terrorists" or fanatics..Prove is on this forum itself. I think its best way to make a sikh to get away from india..and feel as non-indian.

No person with a sane mind will support killers but sadly there are few who do, guess who are those few?

Last edited by a moderator:
Khalistan movement is dead these punks are in USA, Canada and UK smoking some good stuff and day dreaming all they can do is make some vidz on YT.

@killeragent

I can see you support these persons but we caught the 3 punks and right now they most probably being tortured real bad so you can stick your human rights where the sun don't shine :tup:

Any traitor must be hanged be it Hindu, Sikh or Muslim we have no room for them in Hindustan

hahaha...Thats it...Thats what am talking about. Read the new's first now again. These 3 guys with white colar job's. The reason for their detention is not clear yet and you have labled them for torture...Good going Yeti, you have proved me right :tup:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Khalistan movement is dead these punks are in USA, Canada and UK smoking some good stuff and day dreaming all they can do is make some vidz on YT.

instead of looking in that way, why don't you try to look if they are saying TRUTH or a LIE

hahaha...Thats it...Thats what am talking about. Read the new's first now again. These 3 guys with white colar job's. The reason for their detention is not clear yet and you have labled them for torture...Good going Yeti, you have proved me right :tup:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

instead of looking in that way, why don't you try to look if they are saying TRUTH or a LIE

Got plenty of Sikh friends and they dont believe in no Khalistani bullshit they support India.

So what if they are white collar persons what does that prove? that they can't get into any illegal activities :lol: don't make me laugh yar.

So a Sikh majority state was craved out of a Hindu majority state (only after PEACEFUL agitation of course) and SAD wanted to go down the religio-political route so.............fast forward me to the khalistani movement and the killings part (I surely know about the 13 Sikhs and Nirankaris episode ), will you oh great elder?

LOLOLOL...Please read the resolution first, it doesn't ask for SEPARATE SIKH state..height of being arrogant..common now atleast you need to swallow yourself when spoon fed ..Or do you want me to put in your mouth:sick: .,..And Fights between nirankaris and sikhs was like fight between two sikh communities , with very little difference in beliefs... So making that minute case as justification is lame.

i thought that most of the Sikh nationalists reside in Canada and Thailand?

"They were allegedly involved in terror activities in India but here, their main task was to provide financial and logistic help to their comrades who used Malaysia as a transit point," said Fuzi, adding that the three also provided fake identities for their countrymen.

Yeah real decent white collar people engaged in illegal activities but they do say the top fraudsters are educated.

Back
Top Bottom