What's new

3 Myanmar army battalions move to border

Any modern day nation can not be homogeneous culturally,nationally and religion wise too...Unless and otherwise it has been forced upon them...It is in the same way....neither BD is all about Bengali speaking only...Nor India is all about Hindus only...neither Pakistan is all about Muslim only...This is my personal opinion...Because South Asia and its nation have huge population...with huge varieties of people...So if you expect that a national identity will be created based on nationality...then it is a utopian dream of each nation...

Sure, why not? The moment Pakistan clear away million+ their leftover ppl from our land ,we will welcome rohingyas with open arms.:cheers:

So now its the Ronhingyas muslims to suffer for it. Nice very nice.

Are Bihari guys Shia...whole my life I've seen them saying prayer in same mosque though they observe Muharram in large scale?

Most Biharis are Shia....but due to lack of Shia mosques in Bangladesh they come to Sunni mosques....actually the line between Shia and Sunni in Bangladesh is a bit blurred...it is more cultural(Muharram,Tajia and the Chain saw massacre) than religious.There's a Shia mosque at the Adabor-Muhammadpur area....I think you live in Mirpur(like I did)....and yes Biharis do use Sunni mosque there.

So now its the Ronhingyas muslims to suffer for it. Nice very nice.

Are you blaming us for the Rohingyas??....You are training the Burmese and you are blaming us.

Are you blaming us for the Rohingyas??....You are training the Burmese and you are blaming us.

I am trying to and failing to show that Bangladeshis are very petty to keep on blaming Pakistanis for everything and and ills befallen Bangladesh. If you guys are so high and all, then do something to help the Rohingyas otherwise keep your mouth shut.

:pissed:

I am trying to and failing to show that Bangladeshis are very petty to keep on blaming Pakistanis for everything and and ills befallen Bangladesh. If you guys are so high and all, then do something to help the Rohingyas otherwise keep your mouth shut.

:pissed:

Where did we blame you for everything??We blame Pakistanis for a genocide they DID commit.And yes we have a morally higher ground because we do not commit genocide on our own countrymen.Rohingyas are not Bangladeshis....They are not our responsibility....yet we have provided hundreds and thousands of them shelter...Why would we keep our mouth shut....when your countrymen(post #5 on this thread) come to dictate us on helping the Rohingyas when it is YOU who are actively aiding the enemy of the Rohingyas.You have a very twisted way of helping people.

Where did we blame you for everything??We blame Pakistanis for a genocide they DID commit.And yes we have a morally higher ground because we do not commit genocide on our own countrymen.Rohingyas are not Bangladeshis....They are not our responsibility....yet we have provided hundreds and thousands of them shelter...Why would we keep our mouth shut....when your countrymen(post #5 on this thread) come to dictate us on helping the Rohingyas when it is YOU who are actively aiding the enemy of the Rohingyas.You have a very twisted way of helping people.

Comeon brother if we committed genocide then you guys also committed war crimes against Pakistanis in East Pakistan. The only problem was that there were less of us and you couldnt kill more. If you had a chance you would also had killed million or so. When you are fighting a war, you forget reason and commit atrocities. You were more thats why more of you died. It is simple maths.
No one is innocent. Now you guys need to leave the past behind and concentrate on the future. If we are going to be friends than forget what our older generation did to each other. So my point is to forgive and forget. If not forget then atleast forgive.
I have many Bangladeshi freinds. THey are very nice and hospitable people. Many regrets for the past, but lets move on.

Peace brother.
:angel:

According to Suchanda his wife Zahir Raihan was accompanied by an indian major who took him on a jeep to visit Mirpur for Shahidullah Kaiser's news. That Jeep was last found empty on Mirpur 10 or 14 and that major never could give a proper answer about Zahir Raihan.

How that Indian Major can give a proper answer when the abductors and killers were AL thugs? Zahir Raihan was certainly not targeted by the Biharis at a time when the war was going only in Mirpur. They had no reason to so nor many of them knew him personally. It was AL thugs who did this to him to hide their true contribution in the war.

Comeon brother if we committed genocide then you guys also committed war crimes against Pakistanis in East Pakistan. The only problem was that there were less of us and you couldnt kill more. If you had a chance you would also had killed million or so. When you are fighting a war, you forget reason and commit atrocities. You were more thats why more of you died. It is simple maths.
No one is innocent. Now you guys need to leave the past behind and concentrate on the future. If we are going to be friends than forget what our older generation did to each other. So my point is to forgive and forget. If not forget then atleast forgive.
I have many Bangladeshi freinds. THey are very nice and hospitable people. Many regrets for the past, but lets move on.

Peace brother.
:angel:

Stop training the Burmese Navy then.:D

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan - IHS Jane's 360

lol. In India muslims are being killed. But its business as usual with them. Just recently they killed a lot of muslims in Uttar Pradesh. But Bangladesh did not condemn that.

I am not writing to justify Pakistan's position. Yes many in Pakistan dont like Pakistan training the Myanmar Navy.
But Bangladesh should not take it as a burden that they are helping the Rohingyas. They should think of helping fellow muslims. We have the highest number of refugees in the world. Around 2 million Afghan refugees have been living in Pakistan for more than two decades.
But Bangladesh has lost the moral high ground anyway. So no point arguing here anymore with you guys.

I haven't been following this thread but I decided to look in and to my amazement I find everyone talking about everything except the thread subject. What happened to the Myanmar troop movement across the border. Why are Bangladeshi discussing subjects they have no understanding of such as the drone killings, Baloch Independence and Pakistan politics? What does any of this have to do with Myanmar?

What about the topic at hand? Why are we discussing all irrelevant stuffs? :undecided:

Comparing people supporting a team over their national team with someone being a fan of some individual?? Funny but then whatever it goes in your little mind.

There is a difference in supporting a team in a sporting spirit and supporting a team because you have your allegiance for some other nation.

10% of our population support India in not only sports but in all aspects that make up a nation state. They have relatives in India ,send money to India,buy assets in India and share religious bond with Dharmic India. They have allegiance with India. But U see we muslims still ensure their 100% rights while they prosper in BD. Like @mb444 said sports alone can not be a barometer for patriotism and allegiance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been following this thread but I decided to look in and to my amazement I find everyone talking about everything except the thread subject. What happened to the Myanmar troop movement across the border. Why are Bangladeshi discussing subjects they have no understanding of such as the drone killings, Baloch Independence and Pakistan politics? What does any of this have to do with Myanmar?

I was wondering the same thing. I mean, what the heck did I just read? :omghaha:

And people still wonder why Bangladesh is so screwed.

Back
Top Bottom