What's new

3 Missing After China Rams Vietnam Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bothering small countries? if Chinese have an iota of dare they would try same thing with Indian ships. CPC imperialists only try to scared small countries .But when it comes to India they just dont know where to see

The only Navy that can make China think twice is the US Navy. Not the decrepit Indian navy. Indian navy still has a long way to go when it comes to South China sea, in terms of distance and capability. Please remember that its the US navy that maintain peace in all the seas of the world.

The only Navy that can make China think twice is the US Navy. Not the decrepit Indian navy. Indian navy still has a long way to go when it comes to South China sea, in terms of distance and capability. Please remember that its the US navy that maintain peace in all the seas of the world.

You fool it's about nuclear deterrent . Not about specific departmental capabilities. Please dont believe whatever CPC told you

You fool it's about nuclear deterrent . Not about specific departmental capabilities. Please dont believe whatever CPC told you

Poor people cannot eat nuclear weapons. India should worry about feed its poor first instead of get into other people's business.

As for nuclear deterrant, Indian missiles are still in the testing stage and even the inducted ones are suspected. Indian military should put zero trust in the Indian missiles to perform their task. Without US presence in India, watch for China to easily march into New Delhi. The only way for India to protect itself is to ask for the US to station troops in India.

Poor people cannot eat nuclear weapons. India should worry about feed its poor first instead of get into other people's business.

As for nuclear deterrant, Indian missiles are still in the testing stage and even the inducted ones are suspected. Indian military should put zero trust in the Indian missiles to perform their task. Without US presence in India, watch for China to easily march into New Delhi. The only way for India to protect itself is to ask for the US to station troops in India.

You should have done that and saved Millions of Chinese from being starved to death. It's laughable that you people advise India about People. Mao Morons!

So rich people of china eat Nuclear weapons for breakfast, lunch and dinner i guess...What bull$hit.

As for the bold part, its you ego talking nothing else. It was china who needed US investment to rise out of poverty.

So rich people of china eat Nuclear weapons for breakfast, lunch and dinner i guess...What bull$hit.

As for the bold part, its you ego talking nothing else. It was china who needed US investment to rise out of poverty.

i suggest you should have some pills,the india is filled with $hit,that make you go mad.
So when you open you mouth to speak,the first word is called to your mind must be $hit.it is not surprising me!

the way i see it, you defend sinochallenger. that tells me all that i need to know about your intellectual level.

i suggest you should have some pills,the india is filled with $hit,that make you go mad.
So when you open you mouth to speak,the first word is called to your mind must be $hit.it is not surprising me!

You never know the real number of starved number due to strict monitoring of CPC. You dont have either food or democratic rights. You guys are doomed. Please open a Facebook account if CPC permitted you :cheesy:

You never know the real number of starved number due to strict monitoring of CPC. You dont have either food or democratic rights. You guys are doomed. Please open a Facebook account if CPC permitted you :cheesy:

we are not stupid like you guys we have own fb we dont need to hand over own hard earned $$$ to your white master if u know what i mean:lol:

Personal attack is not going to help your frustration.

Find something constructive to say and come back.

LOL you fool our own CPC always tight lib about millitary stuff unlike GOI couldnt spare an oppertunity to brag:lol:

we are not stupid like you guys we have own fb we dont need to hand over own hard earned $$$ to your white master if u know what i mean:lol:

for starters these white masters saved your *** in second world war from japnese brutality. You almost surrendered them by sheer fear. And about your own FB. ha ha ha ha. joke of the century. Whats that? Its CPC another tool to watch your lives :rofl:

Personal attack is not going to help your frustration.

Find something constructive to say and come back.

Are you kidding me ? i m sorry mate you guys aint qualified to stand on the same platform with us for us to take you guys seriously if you know what i mean:rofl:

Due to communist regime you guys lost tradition of discussion and started personal attacks asap. But I dont care. Its ur loss. But you should start democratic measures to start discussion tradition again in CPC china

thievery is NOT usually something one brags about. come back and tell us how smart you are when you people come up with something Original not the Chinese version of it. Any 17 year old kid can create a version of FB himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom