llBo0SB.jpg

JFQARLG.jpg
zDOKfd9.jpg
jKKmsTD.jpg
F6lQL8n.jpg
RqwnCPu.jpg
rKkW5WD.jpg
rsC8dQy.jpg

Congratulations and all the best for a successful career!
images

i take my words back on what said about kashmiris in the past few days on this forum.
i mean if there are even 256 patriots in kashmir who want to serve their country , then i apologize.

i take my words back on what said about kashmiris in the past few days on this forum.
i mean if there are even 256 patriots in kashmir who want to serve their country , then i apologize.
There are thousands of Kashmiris serving in Army alone. Also don't forget about 50000+ Kashmiri police Jawans who fight against militants along with Rashtriya Rifles. And last but not the least, don't forget about thousands of VDCs.
PS: If few hundred Kashmiris are militants, there are thousands of Kashmiris who are fighting against them.

With all due respect to those personnel serving in JAK LI and J&K Police,I would like to know how many of them are from the valley and how many are from the Jammu and Ladakh region??
Please don't get me wrong.Even a few months ago I used to believe that Kashmiris think themselves as much Indians as myself.But an incident last year, while I was in Srinagar has somewhat shaken my belief.

Back
Top Bottom