What's new

25 things that Rich People won't tell you.

Yes, but you need big to huge investments, also rightly said location. I have also invested a lot in real estate.OK, but huge investment has also huge risks. Like in my city some big projects are stuck in midway because of some clearance or some NOC. Example : Campa Cola episode. What about small investors (I loathe gold or mutual funds, as I have lost money there)?

I have made more than 300% profit in trading in Gold/Silver/Copper etfs in 2011-12 in 4-5 months.

This. This. This and This.

One cannot become rich by earning a salary. 90% of our wealth is in real estate. Location is the only thing that matters!

Try debt funds, and a fraction in equity, roughly 20-30%. Take out the profits, and invest in precious metals/crude oils.

I have made more than 300% profit in trading in Gold/Silver/Copper etfs in 2011-12 in 4-5 months.

Try debt funds, and a fraction in equity, roughly 20-30%. Take out the profits, and invest in precious metals/crude oils.

Looked into debt funds already :) But the majority of our assets remains in real-estate. Nothing quite like it.

Rich people technically dont tell you anything unless you are their shrink, the bar tender and they are drunk or are another rich guy at a party when they feel like showing off :sick:

Last edited:
Rich people technically dont tell you anything unless you are their shrink, the bar tender and they are drunk or are another rich guy at a party when they feel like showing off :sick:

I'm planning on becoming all of them ! :agree:

But being a bar tender of a non alcoholic bar getting rich people drunk is gonna be a challenge ! :unsure:

I liked the 12th point, which could be so true and frustrating.

Oh my god - You're showing of your wealth on one hand & telling me on the other - I ain't gonna give you any present for your Birthday, on the other ! :mad:

why do you want something when you are giving, you feel at peace only when you give someone and don't expect back...

I am very choosy and most of the time I dont like what ppl gift me.So you see I dont "expect" anything from anyone.:angel:

Oh my god - You're showing of your wealth on one hand & telling me on the other - I ain't gonna give you any present for your Birthday, on the other ! :mad:

I wasnt showing off...:angry:

And I am not a parsimonious person like you.I'll definitely send you a gift on your b'day.I want to see your reaction when you open the gift-box to find some fried WHITE cockroaches in it.:cheesy:

I am very choosy and most of the time I dont like what ppl gift me.So you see I dont "expect" anything from anyone.:angel:
So, why do you get frustrated ...when you don't expect anything from any one...:what::crazy:
offtopic..
how are you doing ma'am..:wave:

I wasnt showing off...:angry:

And I am not a parsimonious person like you.I'll definitely send you a gift on your b'day.I want to see your reaction when you open the gift-box to find some fried WHITE cockroaches in it.:cheesy:

Of course you were showing off - Ever since you found an Oil Well in your backyard & have since become filthy rich you don't even talk to fellow Brownies there in UAE saying 'Begone spawn of Chocolate....begone from here...don't touch me O Lesser Mortal' ! :mad:

And I am not a parsimonious person like you.I'll definitely send you a gift on your b'day.I want to see your reaction when you open the gift-box to find some fried WHITE cockroaches in it.
Now that hurts ....
really ..you are parsimonious person ...I don't believe any girl can be that ....girls only know how to throw the hard earned money of their husbands/boyfriends..:D:D

So, why do you get frustrated ...when you don't expect anything from any one...:what::crazy:
offtopic..
It was about when I gift somebody and I dont understand what to buy for them.And I dont like your 2nd smiley.:angry:

Kurama said:
how are you doing ma'am..:wave:
Ma'am is fine.:yes4:

Of course you were showing off - Ever since you found an Oil Well in your backyard & have since become filthy rich you don't even talk to fellow Brownies there in UAE saying 'Begone spawn of Chocolate....begone from here...don't touch me O Lesser Mortal' ! :mad:

Are you really talking about me??:coffee:
Because one,I dont have a backyard,I live in a high rise.
Two,if I was filthy rich I would have first got all the roaches killed.They 've been surviving on earth since dinosaur's time..:confused:

Last edited:
It was about when I gift somebody and I dont understand what to buy for them.And I dont like your 2nd smiley.
buy what you what them to have, + what may turn their mood around....and whats wrong with my second smiley..:P

Now that hurts ....
really ..you are parsimonious person ...I don't believe any girl can be that ....girls only know how to throw the hard earned money of their husbands/boyfriends..:D:D
Tell me about it....my husband is at the receiving end since long now.:coffee:

And i said i am NOT parsimonious.:pissed:

whats wrong with my second smiley..:P

I didnot like it.:angry:

Tell me about it....my husband is at the receiving end since long now.
Ha ha ha...
I don't know your husband how can I say anything about his choice or what he expect from from you...
but if I have to gift a girl..I will go with jewelry ....that always do the thing...girls are so readable..:lol::lol:

And i said i am NOT parsimonious.
Ok may be who knows...:p:

I didnot like it.
good I didn't like it either..:D:D

I can never forget the famous 123 hiring policy.
Recruit 1 person for the salary of 2 and make them do 3 people's job.

Back
Top Bottom