What's new

$25 Billion investment from China

Hafizzz

Reaction score
Pak-China Business Cooperation Summit to attract $25 bln Investment
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pak-China Business Cooperation Summit to attract $25 bln Investment

ISLAMABAD, Dec 15 (APP): The Board of Investment (BoI) is expecting the Pak-China Business Cooperation Summit, scheduled on December 18, to attract $25 billion trade and investment from China in next five years. Premiers of China and Pakistan will preside over the Pak-China Business Cooperation Summit in Islamabad on 18 December 2010, said BoI statement issued on Wednesday.
Business to Business meeting will also be held in Islamabad to discuss the investment opportunities, trade and joint ventures between the two countries, it added.
“As a result of this meeting, BoI is expecting to attract $25 billion trade and investment from China during next five years,” the statement said.
Board of Investment is organizing this summit in collaboration with Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan and China Council for The Promotion of International Trade.
Almost 330 Chinese delegates and 200 representatives of Pakistan from different business sectors are expected to participate in summit, it said adding almost 23 MoUs are expected to be signed during the summit in different sectors.
In B2B meeting, priority sectors for investment from China will include oil and gas, mining, infrastructure, power (coal, hydel, gas based), IT and telecom, chemicals (fertilizer, glass, polymers), textile manufactures (value added), engineering goods, textile machinery, assembly (automobiles), electronics, automotives, agricultural implements, agricultural and agro based industry, pesticides, cool chains, food and fruit processing and packaging, live stock and dairy farming.

Pakistani Chini Bhai Bhai
BVICTORY.gif

assalam alaikum

Good news.

On a side note , Dr samar on Dawn news ( reporter ) talking abuot reko dig now

TARIQ

NO PAKISTAN RELATED THREADS IN WORLD AFFAIRS SECTION:

THERE ARE FIVE SECTIONS RELATED TO PAKISTAN WHERE ALL THREADS CAN GO.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

NO PAKISTAN RELATED THREADS IN WORLD AFFAIRS SECTION:

THERE ARE FIVE SECTIONS RELATED TO PAKISTAN WHERE ALL THREADS CAN GO.

Man, great great news... great news for people of pakistan.. some relief for our nation.. new jobs opportunities... i am so thankful to allah that our poor will get a chance to move forward.... they have waited for a long long time now....

i cant wait to see rail link from gwadar to ratodero sindh along M8 motorway and cant wait for work on railline to china...

This means that we started a comprehensive strategic relationship, any sense, I am very glad to know it.

@huzihaidao12, i am sure everyone will agree with it, that chinese take the whole world with them, strong chinese culture and heritage has respect for other nations. No doubt chinese are world class workers and a role model for everyone.

I am waiting a day when i can take a train from pakistan to kashgar china through the most breathtaking places in the world...

h t t p : //english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90780/91342/7232090.html

PD's own comment.

@huzihaidao12, i am sure everyone will agree with it, that chinese take the whole world with them, strong chinese culture and heritage has respect for other nations. No doubt chinese are world class workers and a role model for everyone.

I am waiting a day when i can take a train from pakistan to kashgar china through the most breathtaking places in the world...

:no::no:Let us be careful of a noise of "China threat", to develop our economy, do not drag other.

Last edited:
Heard PM sayin tht they are thinking of giving Gwadar port to some chinese firm.

Back
Top Bottom