What's new

22 Dec: PTI to demonstrate against anti-awam policies of pmln !

yaar u guys are so artificial, u guys are so useless, ur so called leader doesn't visit even assembly, and u expect people to believe ur artificiality?

please stop doing politics on people's emotions? for ur pity political gains?

should i send u his assembly speeches .. how shameless of u from to complain abt my leader not visit NA which ur leader dont visit pakistan .. yara esi batain kartay kuch sharam kar loo :P

should i send u his assembly speeches .. how shameless of u from to complain abt my leader not visit NA which ur leader dont visit pakistan .. yara esi batain kartay kuch sharam kar loo :P

in how many assembly sessions ur leader has visited those sessions?

1531664_551373994956597_1194929835_n.jpg

PHA Lahore holds 3 concerts on same day as PTI rally

LAHORE:
As Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) was busy hosting a large protest rally against inflation in Lahore, the Parks and Horticulture Authority put together no less than three musical concerts on the very same day in the city, raising concerns of PHA attempting to distract youngsters from the rally.

The three concerts had free entry and featured well known local artists.

The concerts, which failed to attract many people, were held at Jillani Park, Minto Park and Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park.

The plan for holding not one but three concerts was prepared on Saturday, with the PHA preparing banners for the concerts and putting them up near the parks.

The concerts were far more than local music galas as the PHA acquired professional hosts and comedians for the programs as well.

The concert held at Minar-e-Pakistan was hosted by Aslam Seemab while performers included Malko, Sain Zahoor and Nexus Group.

Renowned local comedians Tariq Jackson and Allah Rakha Pepsi also participated.

Gulshan Iqbal Park’s concert was hosted by Dr Sohail. It featured Falak Sher, Mazhar Rahi, Nasir Biraj and Arif Butt of String Fellows as musical performers and Hasan Abbas and Vicky Cobra as comedians.

The concert at Jillani Park was hosted by Yasir Qureshi. Musical performers included Rafaqat Ali, Bilal, Faisal, Ali Abbas and folk singers Shaukat Ali along with his son Imran Ali.

PHA Lahore holds 3 concerts on same day as PTI rally – The Express Tribune

Nice try, such hasty efforts to distract youth but not enough. :lol:

@Jazzbot - Did you go to the Dharna ? :what:

I am also effected and frustrated because of price hike, hence I participated in protest..

PTI wasn't in political scene before Nov, 2011 and after that it was evolving till general elections. Only after general election PTI has become a force on national level so your question about last govt is completely invalid. Besides, showbaz sharif himself was doing protests on these SAME ISSUES during last govt, then on what moral grounds you guys now question PTI when previous protesters are in govt now? Remember that Go Zardari Go and Minar e Pakistan episode against load shedding and all that? C'mon these dharnas and protests are nothing new in this country which PTI is doing, MQM I think is the party who has protested against govt more than anyone else.

About controlling your own prices, you talk about 18th amendment, but you deliberately ignore NFC and other stuff. KPK is producing electricity which is more than KPK's requirements but these same amendments are forcing us to bring all that electricity in national grid and then buy it from govt at 12 Rs per unit and on top of that, KPK is hit with worst unjust load shedding?? Talk about that, no?

Also, according to NFC, KPK is generating fruits and dry fruits and giving it to whole country at reasonable rates and everybody is fine with it. But KPK in return has been refused from buying wheat and rise from Punjab as Punjab has rejected it by creating hurdles, hence price hike in KP.

There are lots of other stuff too, KPK is worst hit because of WoT with which people of KPK have nothing to do as they are not part of FATA and they are not supporters of federal policies. Reaction of KPK against Nato Supply and Drones is evidence of it. But still KPK is paying the price of Federal's WoT and instead of being compensated for that, federal govt is busy cutting wheat and rise supplies of the province and on top of that our Electricity and Water Minsters says people of KPK are all thieves who don't pay the bills. Bullshit, no?

it is practically the same every where, karachi is facing the worst situation in terms of authority, but we guys are not on the streets, 4-5 years have passed and MQM is still doing diplomacy with PPP and PMLN to provide authority to karachi people, you guys still have lots of authority

KESC has been called many names by abid sher ali but we are still onn diplomatic terms

i don't think that PTI can make politics if it keeps on doing dharnas and giving examples like how PMLN did, PTI should do the same i don't think so, because PMLN set a very bad example, they promised to do many things like dragging zardari on streets but they failed just like your dharnas, which keep failing

the important thing are the results, if you will do dharnas without results u will rapidly lose popularity because now you are in the government and dharnas don't suit parties in the government

about MQM dharnas, MQM never did dharnas in the government, by the way MQM was playing better opposition role while remaining in the government last time as compared to real opposition of PMLN

you can ask this from any PPP politician

PTI should do positive politics instead of negative useless politics

I am also effected and frustrated because of price hike, hence I participated in protest..

I'm also affected & frustrated but because I think its all Topi Drama - I didn't participate ! :undecided:

KP tou sanmbhalaa nahin jaa rahaa humm seiii abhiii ! :(

PHA Lahore holds 3 concerts on same day as PTI rally

LAHORE:
As Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) was busy hosting a large protest rally against inflation in Lahore, the Parks and Horticulture Authority put together no less than three musical concerts on the very same day in the city, raising concerns of PHA attempting to distract youngsters from the rally.

The three concerts had free entry and featured well known local artists.

The concerts, which failed to attract many people, were held at Jillani Park, Minto Park and Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park.

The plan for holding not one but three concerts was prepared on Saturday, with the PHA preparing banners for the concerts and putting them up near the parks.

The concerts were far more than local music galas as the PHA acquired professional hosts and comedians for the programs as well.

The concert held at Minar-e-Pakistan was hosted by Aslam Seemab while performers included Malko, Sain Zahoor and Nexus Group.

Renowned local comedians Tariq Jackson and Allah Rakha Pepsi also participated.

Gulshan Iqbal Park’s concert was hosted by Dr Sohail. It featured Falak Sher, Mazhar Rahi, Nasir Biraj and Arif Butt of String Fellows as musical performers and Hasan Abbas and Vicky Cobra as comedians.

The concert at Jillani Park was hosted by Yasir Qureshi. Musical performers included Rafaqat Ali, Bilal, Faisal, Ali Abbas and folk singers Shaukat Ali along with his son Imran Ali.

PHA Lahore holds 3 concerts on same day as PTI rally – The Express Tribune

Nice try, such hasty efforts to distract youth but not enough. :lol:

haha... jokers !!

hundered times more then ur leader . :) btw ur leader is a british ... not even a pakistani

lol u are funny, did imran even attend hundred sessions in his life? :lol:

fail dude, thats fail

it is practically the same every where, karachi is facing the worst situation in terms of authority, but we guys are not on the streets, 4-5 years have passed and MQM is still doing diplomacy with PPP and PMLN to provide authority to karachi people, you guys still have lots of authority

KESC has been called many names by abid sher ali but we are still onn diplomatic terms

i don't think that PTI can make politics if it keeps on doing dharnas and giving examples like how PMLN did, PTI should do the same i don't think so, because PMLN set a very bad example, they promised to do many things like dragging zardari on streets but they failed just like your dharnas, which keep failing

the important thing are the results, if you will do dharnas without results u will rapidly lose popularity because now you are in the government and dharnas don't suit parties in the government

about MQM dharnas, MQM never did dharnas in the government, by the way MQM was playing better opposition role while remaining in the government last time as compared to real opposition of PMLN

you can ask this from any PPP politician

PTI should do positive politics instead of negative useless politics

PTI was and is entirely different from MQM so don't compare. You were in govt during past 5 years, yes you did protests but you were a part of policy making because the govt was on your party's shoulders and the key to stop the govt was in yours and PML-N's hands. PPP ruined the country with scam after scam and all MQM and PMLN did was top drama, nothing worthy.

Secondly, PTI is not doing what PMLN did in past 5 years, look IK's speech yesterday. Instead of promising to drag NS or Zardari, he gave a road map to control price hike. PML-N literally attacked on WAPDA offices and smashed everything while protesting against load shedding while not even a single stone was moved during PTI's yesterday's protest. So don't compare PTI with PMLN either.

I'm also affected & frustrated but because I think its all Topi Drama - I didn't participate ! :undecided:

KP tou sanmbhalaa nahin jaa rahaa humm seiii abhiii ! :(

KPK govt and price hike at national level are two different things. If there will be a protest against PTI's bad governance in KPK, you are free to protest against it if you think that is legitimate. Similarly the price hike this govt has brought to us is total madness, they say it's because international market.

You are an accountant I guess, tell me what printing 500 million currency notes had to do with international market?

Dollar went up from 96 to 109 Rs, what it had to do with international market?

Electricity has gone up from 6Rs to 12rs per unit, what it has to do with international market?

Same govt bought Wheat at 30 Rs per Kg back in June / July this year, but now its selling that wheat from stock at 46 Rs per Kg, what is has to do with international market?

And I can post a long list of such things, CNG, LPG, Gas, Vegetable price, Sugar price.... keep counting?

KPK situation is also directly related with federal govt's decisions on price hike. Industry is destroyed in KPK due to WoT with which people of KP have nothing to do as they are neither part of FATA nor they are the one's who have imposed war on tribal areas, but still KPK is worst hit province due to this war. And instead of compensating people of KPK for that, federal and punjab govt are busy cutting their food supplies by refusing to give them their quota of wheat, rise and other daily usage things. Tell me if there is no supply, where will the prices go?

KPK is producing 10 times more electricity than their provincial demand, but because of federal amendments we cannot charge govt for it and earn. Instead we are bound to bring that electricity in national grid and then KPK buy that electricity from federal at 12 Rs per unit. Hamari 2 Rs ki electricity humain hi 12 Rs ki dete hain, upar se Abid Sher Ali kehta hy ke KPK main sare bijli chor hain.. But when we ask federal govt to meet KPK's demand of food supply which as per NFC is KPK's right and legal share, federal govt refuse to supply sufficient food.

Last edited:
PTI was and is entirely different from MQM so don't compare. You were in govt during past 5 years, yes you did protests but you were a part of policy making because the govt was on your party's shoulders and the key to stop the govt was in yours and PML-N's hands. PPP ruined the country with scam after scam and all MQM and PMLN did was top drama, nothing worthy.

then why didn't you do dharna against PPP scam? your entire focus was PMLN because u wanted to win punjab

and please explain how could MQM stop PPP?

BcKbWu1CIAA7VHL.jpg

Shireen Mazari Monitoring Media Cell she must raise voice against Geo News for not showing speech of IK Last day

that was me
SAM_4572.jpg
SAM_4572.jpg
:pop:

no, this one is me... burger me !!:pop:
SAM_4586.jpg

Last edited:
KPK govt and price hike at national level are two different things. If there will be a protest against PTI's bad governance in KPK, you are free to protest against it if you think that is legitimate. Similarly the price hike this govt has brought to us is total madness, they say it's because international market.

You are an accountant I guess, tell me what printing 500 million currency notes had to do with international market?

Dollar went up from 96 to 109 Rs, what it had to do with international market?

Electricity has gone up from 6Rs to 12rs per unit, what it has to do with international market?

Same govt bought Wheat at 30 Rs per Kg back in June / July this year, but now its selling that wheat from stock at 46 Rs per Kg, what is has to do with international market?

And I can post a long list of such things, CNG, LPG, Gas, Vegetable price, Sugar price.... keep counting?

KPK situation is also directly related with federal govt's decisions on price hike. Industry is destroyed in KPK due to WoT with which people of KP have nothing to do as they are neither part of FATA nor they are the one's who have imposed war on tribal areas, but still KPK is worst hit province due to this war. And instead of compensating people of KPK for that, federal and punjab govt are busy cutting their food supplies by refusing to give them their quota of wheat, rise and other daily usage things. Tell me if there is no supply, where will the prices go?

KPK is producing 10 times more electricity than their provincial demand, but because of federal amendments we cannot charge govt for it and earn. Instead we are bound to bring that electricity in national grid and then KPK buy that electricity from federal at 12 Rs per unit. Hamari 2 Rs ki electricity humain hi 12 Rs ki dete hain, upar se Abid Sher Ali kehta hy ke KPK main sare bijli chor hain.. But when we ask federal govt to meet KPK's demand of food supply which as per NFC is KPK's right and legal share, federal govt refuse to supply sufficient food.

Oh bhai...oh bhai the prices were bound to rise because the previous government had, as far as I know, artificially kept them low with endless subsidies - Why do you think we took out more loans in the past 5 years than the previous 60 combined ?

When the time to pay-off those loans came - Thats when the sh*t hits the ceiling !

Therefore its not PML N but every analyst worth their salt were saying - Remove the Subsidies because this on an unsustainable basis & you can't continue doing this without growing bankrupt !

Thats why when the subsidies were removed the prices shot upwards !

As far as printing more money is concerned, consider two things along with it :

(a) the Treasury was empty - Where else was the Government supposed to pay for the expenses ?

Naturally there would be a fall-out from that in terms of inflationary pressures & would cause a devaluation of the Rupee !

(b) the EU concessions that we received alongside increased power supply to the Industry in these few months might even turn this depreciation of the Rupee into something that we can benefit from i.e cheaper exports !

As for the Electricity Production - That would've made sense if the KPK Government(s) had built a single Dam in KPK by using their own finance !

Because the Dam has been built by the finances provided by or secured by (sovereign guarantee) the Federal Government the Dam is not KP's property but that of the Federation therefore the Federal Government is correct in selling the Electricity back to KP after the deduction of the initial capital costs spread over the Dam's life or the payback period (whichever is shorter) & the maintenance & transmission charges associated with it !

Think of it this way - Why should KP only benefit from the Rs.2 electricity when even Baluchistan contributed for the funding for those dams ?

And why should KP escape the expenditure associated with it when they're benefiting from it as well ?

Aye, we haven't seen the full of it yet, inflation. Given IMF loans, inflation is an inevitability.
I suppose controlling it is always good and at the start of this fiscal year the GST was hiked, and for what? That's inflationary.

If Austerity is needed, sorry, austerity would be the wrong word in Pakistan's case, if tax revenue was needed why not make a dent in the much needed tax reforms in our country?

I can understand that somethings are inevitable, but these little things you can try and control and if you don't, they will add up.

Most in this pic are tax cheats plus and we are to believe they speak for common man really.

Jamat islami travels all over pakistan via rails rent free stays at university rent and tuition free

chudhry sahib also known as ladoo changes political parties faster then people change underwear

We are in this situation cause of politicians like these you know the ones asking for break for poor man.

Same people or shell we say poor people who wants break from all this are the same idiots who keep voting same politicians in over and over again.

Pakistan needs to slash its expenses get rid of crown corporations make every body regardless of income file for tax at the end of year to start with other wise it will be even harder down the road.

Back
Top Bottom