What's new

22 Dec: PTI to demonstrate against anti-awam policies of pmln !

yes it was a success, today petrol was available on 32 Rs/lts :D (at FATA/kuner boarder area)

yeah thts wht im saying, wht was the success

their own leaders are saying that they are laying the foundation and which will produce results after some time

fair enough

6 months too soon to gauge the performance

PTI and PMLN as well as other parties need to do their own home work, decide a time frame when they can be brought for accountability

anything suitable now will be raising voice in the parliament

we should avoid politicizing these things

to pressurize government ... atleast for few days they will not impose new taxes ..btw what did altaf bhie jalsa achieved

if you wanted that what sort of government lives in lahore, why not in islamabad?

did you attend it?

Yes :)

a success? how?

Was referring to successful and peaceful rally. It was meant to register the protest against inflation and to gather massive crowd to show govt that people are out against their policies. And I think the rally did give a strong message.

yes it was a success, today petrol was available on 32 Rs/lts :D (at FATA/kuner boarder area)

Amazing trolling. Petrol price is not specific to a city or province, if petrol prices will change then it will change for whole country, besides only federal govt can change petrol price. You have just took stupidity to a whole new level my friend..

Yes :)

Was referring to successful and peaceful rally. It was meant to register the protest against inflation and to gather massive crowd to show govt that people are out against their policies. And I think the rally did give a strong message.

i thought u guys would succeed in making govt reduce prices

if u wanted to register protest why not in islamabad? why lahore?

1477371_627389223991607_1187038466_n.jpg

1511253_627390997324763_316869244_n.jpg

1471213_627387317325131_488040955_n.jpg

1512759_627387213991808_1700258001_n.jpg

People from every age group in one frame.. :)

1524845_627387143991815_1438708905_n.jpg

1476604_627387507325112_1867812271_n.jpg

1476431_627388043991725_1871089951_n.jpg

1506697_627388083991721_1862102875_n.jpg

539080_627388460658350_527706779_n.jpg

1510525_627388923991637_1710246918_n.jpg

1536503_627389063991623_1317744788_n.jpg

Ladies waving towards rally from their window carrying PTI Flag.. :smitten:

1482931_627389597324903_251950280_n.jpg

1472793_627389993991530_946957101_n.jpg

Tsunami Janoon

936151_627390540658142_1637910999_n.jpg

@Leader :pop:

i thought u guys would succeed in making govt reduce prices

if u wanted to register protest why not in islamabad? why lahore?

Tension not buddy. Tsunami is coming to Karachi at 6th Jan and then Pindi + Islo at 24th Jan.. :coffee: Any more wishes?

if you wanted that what sort of government lives in lahore, why not in islamabad?
bro i get get ur reply ..but if u saying that why we aren't doing jalsa in islamabad .. so gud news from u .. PTI will do in all major city to mobilize the masses . i guess its in rawalpindi in next few days .. but ill pass on ur suggestions .. as PTI is strong in Islamabad .. there shouldnt be any problem for doing protest there ...

Tension not buddy. Tsunami is coming to Karachi at 6th Jan and then Pindi + Islo at 24th Jan.. :coffee: Any more wishes?

its ur political and democratic right, but do you guys really want to do dharna politics while you must be busy running a government effectively esp when it has little to none practical use?

bro i get get ur reply ..but if u saying that why we aren't doing jalsa in islamabad .. so gud news from u .. PTI will do in all major city to mobilize the masses . i guess its in rawalpindi in next few days .. but ill pass on ur suggestions .. as PTI is strong in Islamabad .. there shouldnt be any problem for doing protest there ...

again u didn't answer my question, if it was against the federal govt, it must have been done in islamabad, why in lahore

please give me some satisfying answers

its ur political and democratic right, but do you guys really want to do dharna politics while you must be busy running a government effectively esp when it has little to none practical use?
so now mqm supporters will lecture us abt the dharnas .. bhie koi murgi maar jaye ush pe b karachi band kar detay hoo ..
when altaf bhie sing for his supporters ..hos is it opotically useful?

it looks more like electioneering then make anti inflation dharnas seriously

I think that was the only bat present in the rally, at least the only one I saw..

Yes we are running a govt in a province that is badly affected by inflation, even that province has been targeted with unjust electricity distribution and price crisis because Punjab / Federal govt is not willing to supply wheat and other basic stuff according to demand. So how can we effectively run the govt if inflation is going rampant?

so now mqm supporters will lecture us abt the dharnas .. bhie koi murgi maar jaye ush pe b karachi band kar detay hoo ..
when altaf bhie sing for his supporters ..hos is it opotically useful?

yaar u guys are so artificial, u guys are so useless, ur so called leader doesn't visit even assembly, and u expect people to believe ur artificiality?

please stop doing politics on people's emotions? for ur pity political gains?

Yes we are running a govt in a province that is badly affected by inflation, even that province has been targeted with unjust electricity distribution and price crisis because Punjab / Federal govt is not willing to supply wheat and other basic stuff according to demand. So how can we effectively run the govt if inflation is going rampant?

bro these are just excuses, dharnas are not solution to these problems anyway

by the way how many dharnas PTI made to protest inflation, bad economy in the last government?

by 18th amendment you can make ur own electricity, control ur own prices and all tht

u can run the govt first of all by improving ur administration in KPK first of all

Last edited:
bro these are just excuses, dharnas are not solution to these problems anyway

by the way how many dharnas PTI made to protest inflation, bad economy in the last government?

by 18th amendment you can make ur own electricity, control ur own prices and all tht

u can run the govt first of all by improving ur administration in KPK first of all

PTI wasn't in political scene before Nov, 2011 and after that it was evolving till general elections. Only after general election PTI has become a force on national level so your question about last govt is completely invalid. Besides, showbaz sharif himself was doing protests on these SAME ISSUES during last govt, then on what moral grounds you guys now question PTI when previous protesters are in govt now? Remember that Go Zardari Go and Minar e Pakistan episode against load shedding and all that? C'mon these dharnas and protests are nothing new in this country which PTI is doing, MQM I think is the party who has protested against govt more than anyone else.

About controlling your own prices, you talk about 18th amendment, but you deliberately ignore NFC and other stuff. KPK is producing electricity which is more than KPK's requirements but these same amendments are forcing us to bring all that electricity in national grid and then buy it from govt at 12 Rs per unit and on top of that, KPK is hit with worst unjust load shedding?? Talk about that, no?

Also, according to NFC, KPK is generating fruits and dry fruits and giving it to whole country at reasonable rates and everybody is fine with it. But KPK in return has been refused from buying wheat and rise from Punjab as Punjab has rejected it by creating hurdles, hence price hike in KP.

There are lots of other stuff too, KPK is worst hit because of WoT with which people of KPK have nothing to do as they are not part of FATA and they are not supporters of federal policies. Reaction of KPK against Nato Supply and Drones is evidence of it. But still KPK is paying the price of Federal's WoT and instead of being compensated for that, federal govt is busy cutting wheat and rise supplies of the province and on top of that our Electricity and Water Minsters says people of KPK are all thieves who don't pay the bills. Bullshit, no?

Back
Top Bottom