What's new

21 held on border ( BGB Works !)

then better ask them to cross mexico border or european borders..u stated that they dnt knw that its illegal yet u contradict ur statement that bsf would kill them ..if at all they wudnt knw that its illegal they wudnt have used the middle men and all stuff.nevertheless ignorance is not a bliss...nobady is forbidding u to cross the border..but do it the right way..there are many bangladeshis living here who came leagally and living a happy live.just because ur neighbor is wealthier would u intude in to his place with out permission????

These Bangladeshi intruders have caused the demographics change in neighbouring Assam. Whole Assam got ignited very recently and this silly chap is behaving like a holy cow.

haha u make me laugh now . like your saying your neighbor is welthy!!! u act like you become prince talal bin saud.bd and india's gdp per capita is not the sky and earth distance.some scum misguided the ppl like read the thread again pls. those who were arrested are women and kids.i know the problem of yours too. you have the poverty aslo. so u cant handle some few ignorant ppl who crosses the border .and middleman? they r some outlaws like everywhere there r some ppl like those middleman. u will find a plenty india too who send u dubai :)
then better ask them to cross mexico border or european borders..u stated that they dnt knw that its illegal yet u contradict ur statement that bsf would kill them ..if at all they wudnt knw that its illegal they wudnt have used the middle men and all stuff.nevertheless ignorance is not a bliss...nobady is forbidding u to cross the border..but do it the right way..there are many bangladeshis living here who came leagally and living a happy live.just because ur neighbor is wealthier would u intude in to his place with out permission????

lije what ur ppll did in mumbai attacks,or hyd blasts or mumbai blasts or 814 hijack or parliament attack?????

That was the work of Indian Muslims who were fed up with Hindutvadi govt of india

haha u make me laugh now . like your saying your neighbor is welthy!!! u act like you become prince talal bin saud.bd and india's gdp per capita is not the sky and earth distance.some scum misguided the ppl like read the thread again pls. those who were arrested are women and kids.i know the problem of yours too. you have the poverty aslo. so u cant handle some few ignorant ppl who crosses the border .and middleman? they r some outlaws like everywhere there r some ppl like those middleman. u will find a plenty india too who send u dubai :)

arnt u who stated this ".its a lil bit difference that indian economics is slightly higher than the bd.so poor ppl try to cross the border."
i never said that im prince talal bin saud i said india is wealthier than b.d??do u disagree???ppl like them are responsible for the riots last year in assam..

you are nothing but a lowlife .you see most of the ppl are sympathetic and mercyful only you are the scum here.first is humanity then others , try to learn some if cant then back to the school again , you gross hater
That's our point why let grow that radical population by importing them.

you are nothing but a lowlife .you see most of the ppl are sympathetic and mercyful only you are the scum here.first is humanity then others , try to learn some if cant then back to the school again , you gross hater

Moron , dumb scum yes I hate your countrymen to core of my heart why are you so miffed about that ??
Whole world hates fanatical and nomadic culture of Islam.
You are everywhere a part of problem. Wherever you go trouble brews up.

i strated what? scroll and read.you and swagg is a racist. no2. u said they should cross the usa border or eu border. if it was usa here your ppl will cross more than us .am i right or wrong?2nd yeah yr welthy like you have 100 rps. and i have 100 taka means u have 200 taka and i have 100,u double.not too far like your rps value is nearly british pound or canadian dollar.but the way u said you are wealthy u act like r paris hilton .grow up boy . and what is your evidence of the assam riot done by the bd ppl?
arnt u ".its a lil bit difference that indian economics is slightly higher than the bd.so poor ppl try to cross the border."
i never said that im prince talal bin saud i said india is wealthier than b.d??do u disagree???ppl like them are responsible for the riots last year in assam..

the ants fly before die :)
Moron , dumb scum yes I hate your countrymen to core of my heart why are you so miffed about that ??
Whole world hates fanatical and nomadic culture of Islam.
You are everywhere a part of problem. Wherever you go trouble brews up.

its just simple 100$ like 4000 rps. and india is about 1000 million ppl.2000 million hands .and you are already fadeup with our intruders. rakhle ovi tera he :)
oh...and how much did u earn???nxt tym she come..try to find where she stays:devil:

i strated what? scroll and read.you and swagg is a racist. no2. u said they should cross the usa border or eu border. if it was usa here your ppl will cross more than us .am i right or wrong?2nd yeah yr welthy like you have 100 rps. and i have 100 taka means u have 200 taka and i have 100,u double.not too far like your rps value is nearly british pound or canadian dollar.but the way u said you are wealthy u act like r paris hilton .grow up boy . and what is your evidence of the assam riot done by the bd ppl?

the ants fly before die :)

hahahaha ur funny...ur the one who stated that india is economically stronger and when i said it back ur attacking me...i quoted ur statement if u care to see it.heres for u ".its a lil bit difference that indian economics is slightly higher than the bd.so poor ppl try to cross the border."
..and one mare thing..im not a racist..whts all the evidence ur ppl who settled here occupied the bodo lands and killed the ppl there..as i said nobodys is against ur ppl to come and make their living here but they should do so legally.

its just simple 100$ like 4000 rps. and india is about 1000 million ppl.2000 million hands .and you are already fadeup with our intruders. rakhle ovi tera he :)

now i know why ur intruders are so intrested in india

Back
Top Bottom