What's new

2011 World Military Strength Ranking released

If they had a ''Soldier's balls'' as a criteria then Pakistan would be on top........:pakistan:

Does UK have ICBMS? As far as i know only Russia, USA and China posses ICBMS's.
And as mentioned above, Nuclear weaponry is not included. Since no nation would risk a nuclear war.

Check again UK does have ICBM's & the worlds most advanced N Sub.

They will be phased out but the UK contributed to the R&D for the Vanguard class

UK will rely on Trident II D5 missiles until 2050, and they don't have the plan to develop their own ICBMs.

Unlike France who has developed their own M51 SLBMs.

UK will rely on Trident II D5 missiles until 2050, and they don't have the plan to develop their own ICBMs.

Unlike France who has developed their own M51 SLBMs.

Yes, I believe the missiles are American. This is the French arguement, that their missiles are truly independent while the UK's are not.

Can you everforget the defeats by Pakistanis in the war of 1665 in which Major Aziz had his eyes on you like eagles and u were unable to advance for 10-15 days

Can you everforget the defeats by Pakistanis in the war of 1665 in which Major Aziz had his eyes on you like eagles and u were unable to advance for 10-15 days
Bro, we have history of successes but also failures.

Remember that we lost in Siachin and in 1971.

Besides how could Turkey, Iran, Taiwan, and South korea be stronger than Pakistan?

The list presented in the website is a joke itself.
In coventional terms, Turkey and South Korea are ahead of Pakistan.

Also, Iran deserves good rating because of self-sufficiency. Iran is already ahead of Pakistan in space race. And Iran has history of developing indigenous weapons. In addition, Iran is economically very strong and possesses the capability to fight a war for very long with its own resources.

Pakistan has advantage because of being a nuclear power.

This article is sames as i readed 1 year before. And it is for 2011 not 2012. New one could release soon. Who said it is new?

Some of you guys really don't know how to read. It says nuclear capabilities have not been taken into consideration. I dare UK to use that single aircraft carrier and attack Turkey. Why are we overrated please enlighten us.

Back
Top Bottom