200-yard House in Karachi has 639 Registered Voters

AstanoshKhan

<b>PTI: NAYA PAKISTANI</b>
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
200-yard house in Karachi has 639 registered voters

PECHS.jpg

Karachi: While measures are being taken in Karachi to purge voter-lists of bogus members, a 200-yard house located in a posh locality in the city has been found to have 639 voters registered to it, reported local correspondent of British web-site The News Tribe.

The single storey residency located in block 2 of PECHS area is known as ‘Kashana-e-Zaheer’ and cannot house more than three families at a time. Half of these bogus voters are women while 333 among them men.

The said house is located in the NA 251 constituency, which is considered stronghold of the province’s second largest political party MQM.In the previous elections, Waseem Akhtar and Raza Haroon of the same party were elected member National Assembly and member provincial assembly respectively.

Political parties hold the view that there are ‘thousands of residents to which bogus voters are registered’. It has been consistently complained about wrongfully registering voters living in the same residents for decades.

List.jpg

200-yard house in Karachi has 639 registered voters | The News Tribe

Will be interesting to know who the owner is and what part is he alligned to?

^^^ one wonders, there may be other places like these where fake votes are registered... I don't know if ECP would ever correct these lists.

The pre-poll rigging has already started.

Will be interesting to know who the owner is and what part is he alligned to?

I think you missed details in the article.

The said house is located in the NA 251 constituency, which is considered stronghold of the province&#8217;s second largest political party MQM.

^^^ one wonders, there may be other places like these where fake votes are registered... I don't know if ECP would ever correct these lists.

The pre-poll rigging has already started.

I think you missed details in the article.

LOL...........

Yawn, what lies are being spread by the PTI goons.

Notice they all have CNIC numbers, therefore they are real people. Lame attempt at propaganda by the fail PTI.

Mods should lock this thread!

What was the voter turnout in last election ?

Yawn, what lies are being spread by the PTI goons.

Notice they all have CNIC numbers, therefore they are real people. Lame attempt at propaganda by the fail PTI.

Mods should lock this thread!

lol

Of course they are real people but can you tell me the science how do you accommodate 639 people in one house?

Let's see the truth now, shall we? The house is rumoured to be haunted, it has changed ownership 16 times in the last 4 years alone. That's 16 families, and on a quick count about 70 people. They failed to change their address, no biggie.

Let's see the truth now, shall we? The house is rumoured to be haunted, it has changed ownership 16 times in the last 4 years alone. That's 16 families, and on a quick count about 70 people. They failed to change their address, no biggie.

What nonsense the house is haunted but there're still people living there? You still failed to justify 639 registered voters.

It looks like a conspiracy by Racist Punjabi regime against MQM.

What nonsense the house is haunted but there're still people living there? You still failed to justify 639 registered voters.

They forgot to change the address. So what if the location is wrong, the people exist.

They forgot to change the address. So what if the location is wrong, the people exist.

:hitwall:

All the deads in Karachi target killing has been registered to this house - the people aren't their but their haunted souls, and those haunted souls has a right to vote too. That's the only justifiable explanation. No?

:hitwall:

All the deads in Karachi target killing has been registered to this house - the people aren't their but their haunted souls, and those haunted souls has a right to vote too. That's the only justifiable explanation. No?
Prove they aren't alive, all it shows is that they didn't change their address. Coincidence, I think not!

Back
Top Bottom