What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

@Irfan Baloch

Abdullah, Abdullah will be a big victory for Pakistan. The northern alliance scum would be face to face with us, then we can deliver a beating that they really deserve.

what PAF is waiting for ?? send some Thunders to blow their posts .... 4 soldiers lost their life still silence ? why ?

Just to give you a rough idea of the terrain and the environment , this is Nao peak in Bajour .

man , its hard to visualize :(
this level of Fog is on normal days ? or only in winters ?

Do have better Ideas for the "standards" with our actual economy and budget ?

If pres mamnoon and shahbaz can receive 22 crore each for home/office renovations than why can't PA receive funds to upgrade 10-20 Posts. A single Post would not cost more than 5 lack rupees make it 10 lack but it has its due importance if spent rather than handing it over to ministers traveling every few kilometers and receiving allowance for it, am I making sense brother.

ANA has been carrying out terrorist activities across border for a long time now. How the heck do you think almost 500 terrorists can group together and carry out attacks on pakistani check posts. It is not a coincidence that they always carry out attacks from positions of afghanis check posts and later on they label them as civilians.

Let me ask you one thing.... How the hell an armed terrorists cross Pak army and infiltrate LoC???? That's the most militarized, Patrolled and Dangerous place in the world right now.. So according to your logic does this means your army terrorists??? i mean why all the double standard stuff happens always with you people??????????/

I agree.... minus point iv...... I HATE PEPSI...... more of a Coke person! :cool:

nahh.... coke is for kids, real men likes "Budweiser" !

on topic
I have said it before & saying it again fencing & mining the afghan border is no more an option, its a bloody "necessity" the sooner its done the better it is no matter how much it costs, it needs to be done ASAP, it can literally save Pakistan's life from this poison of an open border! its like a shot of anti venom for the country, which has been bitten by this poisonous rattlesnake of an open border !

It is sad to hear that. but Pakistan now has to really keep its eye open, post 2014. because things have changed. Who is with whom is not known.

Sad Images, not satisfactory and below standards.
what we need is this, trust me bro just look at south Korea a country smaller then Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa & F.A.T.A , but just look at their determination, they have fenced the entire Manchurian terrain of the North-South Korea border !, just take a look at the fence & their soldiers, their gears, kits, these guys are literally a class apart, when it comes to border management, & that too in a mountainous terrain like that of Korea, they literally climbs mountains & walk's through steep edge's to guard the sanctity of their land ! now that is what I call a great people of a proud nation !

Last edited:
what we need is this, trust me bro just look at south Korea a country smaller then Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa & F.A.T.A , but just look at their determination, they have fenced the entire Manchurian terrain of the North-South Korea border !, just take a look at the fence & their soldiers, their gears, kits, these guys are literally a class apart, when it comes to border management, & that too in a mountainous terrain that of Korea, they literally climbs mountains & walk's through steep edge's to guard the sanctity of their land ! now that is what I call a great people of a proud nation

Paisaaa aaap dein geiii isss sub kuch keh liyee ? o_O

Phir @EyanKhan aur @Luftwaffe bhi tou nahin manteiii because both have got Afghan Girlfriends ! :(

What do you pay your jihadi tatoos with? Monopoly money.

you give us more "credit" than we deserve....most of those jihadis - some of whom their ancestors have been fighting yours for thousands of years - fight on their own initiative

Paisaaa aaap dein geiii isss sub kuch keh liyee ? o_O

Phir @EyanKhan aur @Luftwaffe bhi tou nahin manteiii because both have got Afghan Girlfriends ! :(

:pissed:Kitni bar kaha hai koi GF nahi hai currently mein proud Bachelor hoon, aap ki waja say lagta hai koi baji aap kay liye dhondni ho gi, afghani kabhi nahi uss say achi tu koi korean hei achi ho gi.

Last edited:
It is easy to indulge in the blame game and forget that we are trying to achieve same peace objectives in the region. Those who are working to destabilize the region would love to see friction between both nations. We encourage the regional partners to work together and resolve any issues that are preventing both nations from forming a healthy working relationship. We have come too far and made too many sacrifices to let our common enemies gain advantage and let any differences hold precedence over ours shared objectives in the region. We repeat what James Blair Cunningham, U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan, said: “We do not have precise information about the attacks and Washington will continue to encourage the two neighbors to resolve the issue through negotiations.”

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Oh shoot! I used to read Eya instead of Eyan thought Eya is a girl...No more Mr. nice guy [Megadeth]...

@EyanKhan ye kya ho raha hai.

:pissed:Kitni bar khahai koi GF nahi hai currently mein proud Bachelor hoon, aap ki waja say lagta hai koi baji aap kay liye dhondni ho gi, afghani kabhi nahi uss say achi tu koi korean hei achi ho gi.

Wrrora, I'm 23....35 seh pehleiii tou Marriage ka soooch bhii nahin saktaaa ! :o:

But @EyanKhan is making the ultimate sacrifice by being soon-to-be-married to an Afghan lady for greater Pakistan-Afghanistan relations - I salute him for his Patriotism ! :)

Back
Top Bottom