What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan 5 terrorists also killed in Army retaliation

RIP..........
Fired by whom??? Terrorists or ANA?
Any ones wild guess, cant and better not to speculate, but the problem is that the ana never do a thing to stop the talibans crossing back and forth from the afghan side. When they are involved in hit and run incidents. It was a bold step by Raheel Sharif to apply the pursuit and kill policy, hope he carries it over, and sends a clear cut message to the mayor of Kabul that his army will either have to step up, seal the border so we could clean on our side, or we will do the cleaning on both sides of the fence.

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan 5 terrorists also killed in Army retaliation

Not sure why PA can't build proper concrete complete covered Outposts it would not cost that much, someone needs to convey message to Gen Raheel to upgrade these Posts otherwise our Soldiers would be dying like ants I hate to say.

Won't be long before we see a reaction. I don't know how many more reasons we need to level their a$$holes in afghanistan.

This is one problem i found with few in PDF.... Every army/para military/Special forces other than that of his country are terrorists.......

ANA has been carrying out terrorist activities across border for a long time now. How the heck do you think almost 500 terrorists can group together and carry out attacks on pakistani check posts. It is not a coincidence that they always carry out attacks from positions of afghanis check posts and later on they label them as civilians.

Pakistan needs to change her tone with Afghanistan.Despite of this fact that we cannot afford bad relationships with Afghanistan in current scenario when mindsets like that of Mr.Modi are constituting Indian regime...yet still that doesn't mean that Pakistan can always tolerate shit from Afghanistan.
regards

BAJAUR: Two soldiers were killed in an attack on a Pakistani border post in Bajaur Agency, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The attack was allegedly carried out from the Afghan side of the border, injuring three others, including an officer.

This is the third cross-border attack in Bajaur Agency in less than two weeks.

On May 31, at least 14 militants were killed when Pakistani border guards had repelled a cross-border attack on a military post in the Warra Mamond tehsil of Bajaur Agency.

One border guard was killed and two others were critically wounded in the attack, an official of the security forces had told The Express Tribune. In a statement, the Foreign Office had put the number of attackers at 200-plus.

On May 25, five paramilitary Frontier Corps soldiers were wounded in an attack on a check post. Security forces had claimed to have killed five militants in the retaliatory action. The paramilitary troops had chased the fleeing militants into Kaga Pass area where a check post was also set up.

Rented Afghan army will suffer & only graves will go back to rented Kabul.

Brave soldiers died fighting for their motherland. Glad we killed 5 of them in retaliation.

My heart weeps for them but it also fills my chest with pride of our armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom