What's new

2 Gurhka Separatist Protesters Killed in Northeast India

The BBC called them separatists.

This is why I feel one should not trust international press agencies on local matters. The Gorkhaland demand is not for a sovereign land but for a separate state within the ambit of the Indian Constitution just like the demand for Telangana. Infact the Indians of Nepalese origin like to call themselves as Gorkha to distinguish themselves from the Nepalese people. There was an instance of a student body in Assam ( All Assam Nepali Students Union) rebranding itself to All Assam Gorkha Students Union.

This is why I feel one should not trust international press agencies on local matters. The Gorkhaland demand is not for a sovereign land but for a separate state within the ambit of the Indian Constitution just like the demand for Telangana. Infact the Indians of Nepalese origin like to call themselves as Gorkha to distinguish themselves from the Nepalese people. There was an instance of a student body in Assam ( All Assam Nepali Students Union) rebranding itself to All Assam Gorkha Students Union.

Thanks duely noted.

better separate gorkhaland from india and merge it with nepal.anyway there is nothing common between gorkhas and other indian states.Gorkhas 've much in common with nepali.Btw india is an artificial country loose union of states who have nothing in common.

Maybe the other way round- Nepal should merge with India. Before the Maoists came to power Nepal and India were almost a loose confederation. Looking at the fast ebbing appeal of Prachanda and his ideology onThe Nepalese population relations Between the two countries can only improve unless India does something stupid.

Yes i do see how many indians there are on this Pakistani forum. There more indian members active on this Pakistani forum than Pakistanis ourselves.

We have more internet user in India than in Pakistan.

Yes i do see how many indians there are on this Pakistani forum. There more indian members active on this Pakistani forum than Pakistanis ourselves.

If you dont want it that way, just tell mods to ban most of the Indians and take off the indian section. We dont go and look for a Pakistani site to join buddy. This site pops up when you google up info on the LCA, LCH, Arjun tank, F-INSAS, DRDO, ISRO, etc, etc, etc, etc. You just eventually join..

I found out about this looking for the first pictures of the LCH. Then I eventually joined.

These dingbats want a seperate state for Nepali speaking population in Bengal ,
I mean Nepali is not even recognised as a national language , and what , these dunghead nepali want us to create a seperate state for them , if they are so serious then they should ask Nepal for that or go back to Nepal

One of the stupidest decision made by Nehru was to allow Equal rights for Nepali people in India
This lead to a fluxz of legal nepali migration to neighbouring states of Nepal and now some assheads have decided that there population is large enough to demand statehood

We should begin employing Shoot at Site policy on Nepal border like we do on Bangladeshi and Pakistan border

Are you out of your mind mate?
Gorkhas are one of the bravest people in India. Chief of staff of the Indian Army, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw once famously said about Gurkhas:
“ If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha. ”
It's gorkhas cuz of whom you're sitting at your home and saying all these! Heard of 'Gorkha regiment?' And these are INDIAN gorkhas not nepalese ones?! It's just as offensive as 'all the muslims should go pakistan'!
And as far as Nepal is concerned, it's the only REAL ALLY of India in the region!! And the only HINDU STATE in the world! And it has always been part of India but during colonisation brave gorkhas defeated british army so they didn't merge into India.

when india was created by the british in 1947, majority of the states which make up the modern-day india weren't given any choices of whether they wanted to join india or not. they were forced to join india. :tdown:

Guess what?! They did have a choice! Either join indian union or pakistan? But more than 90% princely states chose to go with India!

I'm curious why did 90% of the princes choose to go with India?

As most of the princely states had multi religious populations.. Being a secular democracy, India was the only country which was offering equal rights to people of all the religions.

Bhartiya govt. should go ahead with creation of new states. Creation of smaller states bring economic and overall develpoment. Punjab was divided into punjab ,himachal pradesh and haryana and today all states are among the top states(economically) whereas Uttar pradesh still remain somewhat backward

Who are you to tell him what he should or shouldn't think.

You and over a billion other indians are fond of copying the indian media, indian media produces 1000x more crap than any other media network in the world.

:lol: we r indians and those news channels are for us...its strange u call it copy:lol:

about our media,They didn't make any Fake wikileaks and got nailed by western media...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom