What's new

2,700 people killed in Pakistani city Karachi

Over 40 per cent rise in crime cases in Delhi in 2013

NEW DELHI: The crime graph in the national capital went north by more than 40 per cent in 2013 with offenses against women like molestation rising by an alarming 412 per cent and rape by 129 per cent.

According to Delhi Police, the total number of cases rose from 51,479 in 2012 to 73,958 cases in 2013 registering an increase of 43.67 per cent. 1559 cases of rape were registered in 2013 against 680 in 2012, a hike of 129.26 per cent. As many as 3347 cases of molestation were also reported in the past year as against 653 in 2013, a rise of 412.56 per cent.
Over 40 per cent rise in crime cases in Delhi in 2013 - Economic Times

Rape cases has gone up is this some how related to some Indian policy or just criminals you tell us.

LOOOOL so the expected lame "Rape Replies" starts.

Whenever a Pakistani is cornered or defeated he starts "Rape Replies". Good to know you accepted your defeat.:bunny::pakistan:

You should read this ---> 100 women raped daily in Karachi, says police doctor - Monsters and Critics

="GoodBoy, post: 5122639, member: 138615"]LOOOOL so the expected lame "Rape Replies" starts.Whenever a Pakistani is cornered or defeated he starts "Rape Replies". Good to know you accepted your defeat.

Oh my bad crimes in Karachi is Pakistanis fault pointing out the same problem in India is my admittance to defeat understood. I am not sure whats more pathetic the fact you are so desperate to make fun of pakistan that you forget you also have monster hat home. Or you laughed at rape?

Try using links that actually exist.

You pointed out that crime in Karachi cause of Pakistanis policy towards India. feel free to tell us all why is their crime in dehli?

u were insulting me or the madrassas :blink:

actually i did the calculation on my pc and unfortunately my mouse is a little more sensitive........when i type 1 zero.....it automatically types 1 more sometimes....

u got the point na....... :nono::flood:

Arrrreeee bhai jaan .... aap to buraa man gaye. :P

to kya hoa ? 18 crorre main se 2700 kya hain ?
i just love to share one story ,
during project in JSW steel in Indian,i was working with SMS Germany,Germans are very strict about safety norms ,usually project activity get hamper only because of safety issue ,and i use to get irritate because of safety issue

and i also react in same way ,use to tell them,don't worry if two or three Indian is gonna to die nothing is gonna to happen ,we have second largest population in the world

and one day it happen with me , and from last three years i am suffering form back pain because of accident at work place

to kya hoa ? 18 crorre main se 2700 kya hain ?

And that's exactly the attitude which creates difference, in any civilized society literate people at least don't take lost of life so casually.

Over 40 per cent rise in crime cases in Delhi in 2013

NEW DELHI: The crime graph in the national capital went north by more than 40 per cent in 2013 with offenses against women like molestation rising by an alarming 412 per cent and rape by 129 per cent.

According to Delhi Police, the total number of cases rose from 51,479 in 2012 to 73,958 cases in 2013 registering an increase of 43.67 per cent. 1559 cases of rape were registered in 2013 against 680 in 2012, a hike of 129.26 per cent. As many as 3347 cases of molestation were also reported in the past year as against 653 in 2013, a rise of 412.56 per cent.
Over 40 per cent rise in crime cases in Delhi in 2013 - Economic Times

Rape cases has gone up is this some how related to some Indian policy or just criminals you tell us.

Thanx krait please do tell me which rule i violated to get negative rating

Unless and until political parties which back violence are removed, their militant wings disbanded, this will continue.

The Law Enforcement has only picked the criminals who do the crime, they haven't either named political parties or went direct to nab those political activists who are affiliated to those parties. This crime will never end if this operation does not reach logical conclusion - exemplary punishment for all criminals, their backers & handlers & the political parties that provide them refuge.

Thanx krait please do tell me which rule i violated to get negative rating
Off topic. Why suddenly Delhi crime rate was brought especially rape statistics ? There is already a dedicated Rape thread where Pakistanis are so fond of posting any and I mean any rape news originating from India.

Regards. In future, kindly PM me.

Off topic. Why suddenly Delhi crime rate was brought especially rape statistics ? There is already a dedicated Rape thread where Pakistanis are so fond of posting any and I mean any rape news originating from India.

Regards. In future, kindly PM me.

First of all this thread starter is Indian Pakistan crime rates indians favorite Topics) second i was replying to comment posted below yet again made by undercover Indian so I didn't go off Topic.

Pakistans strategy of bleeding India by 1000 cuts has backfired really badly.

It's still time Pakistan learns, even if Pakistan make a decision today it would take 10 years to see the result.?

I asked him after posting the crime rates increases in dehli, had any thing to do with indians policy or is it just a criminal act? as a think tanked you should have read the whole thing before deciding to use your power...

khud hi mary ja rahy hain khud hi mar rahy hain koi USA ISRAEL INDIA se nhi a ker maar raha ye mulk or qaum apni sab se bari dushman khud aap hai . isy kisi dosry dushman ki zaroorat nhi hai bahir se .:frown:

Bhasan kyon de rahe ho ... chunaav larna hai kya??? :mad:

khud hi mary ja rahy hain khud hi mar rahy hain koi USA ISRAEL INDIA se nhi a ker maar raha ye mulk or qaum apni sab se bari dushman khud aap hai . isy kisi dosry dushman ki zaroorat nhi hai bahir se .:frown:

I think in ost times that is the case.

When I read of news coming from India, we don't need an ISI.

Back
Top Bottom