What's new

19 June 1992, 22 years since notorious Jinnahpur allegation and operation clean up by Nawaz Sharif

Sidi si bat hai, 92 ki pitai ke bad mqm became lap dog of army. Now we see mqm supporters always wishing for martial law. It tells me of stockholm syndrome.

15,000 people murdered without any reason , under the pretext of going after anti-social elements and you are here trying to support/justify/rationalize that ? Then you people wonder how exactly does MQM have so much support in Karachi ? Well , you have your answer there speaking of " syndromes " , you have created insecurity and that results in unquestionable loyalty and support , the right and wrong do not matter any longer for people you see .

10462861_693855127348968_1945321213642019223_n.jpg

A photo shopped Pic!

Who wan't to control Karachi? Noora gave up control of Balochistan despite being biggest party there. Nooras could have easly made government in KPK with other parties. As long as people are not anti-state Islamabad have no problem who rule Karachi.

Only few years ago we all saw what he said in enemy country India. He showed his true colors among his own.
If your 15000 Workers killed then why on the time of joining 1997 Government of NS , MQM gave the list of only 400+ list for compensation , in which 750 Million rupees distributed as compensation by the Government.

the reality is MQM created by establishment for dividing sindh Card of PPP, from 1985 till today MQM and establishment are on One page!

Sidi si bat hai, 92 ki pitai ke bad mqm became lap dog of army. Now we see mqm supporters always wishing for martial law. It tells me of stockholm syndrome.

MQM became supporter of Army in Musharraf era ... He gave them trust on army and took them in government after 2002 polls after 10 years of notorious operation in Karachi .............

19 june and yet another murder of MQM by the hans of PMLN terrorists

PMLN feudals will pay for it one day, chun chun ke maare saale PMLN ke feudals ko

Oh according to Ummat ... MQM is the most powerful force of Pakistan ... I think army bhi is k aagay pani bharti hai :rofl:

It's story of Major Nadeem Dar in his own words, Refute it with proper arguments where you think he is lying or making up things.

It's story of Major Nadeem Dar in his own words, Refute it with proper arguments where you think he is lying or making up things.

O bhai is banday ko Malir cantt mai nahi chora o_O Or Islamabad mai bhi nahi chora :o: Mai tau maan gaya MQM ko ... Army bhi takkar nahi lay sakti hai :hitwall:

O bhai is banday ko Malir cantt mai nahi chora o_O Or Islamabad mai bhi nahi chora :o: Mai tau maan gaya MQM ko ... Army bhi takkar nahi lay sakti hai :hitwall:

Is it hard to target a person who is living without any security guard to protect him ?

Bhai jan,

MQM to hamesha Establishment ki support rahi ha! MQM na hamesha Army k liye kaam kia ha!
1992 ka operation kiu howa or operation sa 6 month pehely Altaf hussain ko kis na bata diya ka operation honay wala ha, our wo karacho chor ka chalay gaye!

MQM supported Zia and Musharaaf, MQM supported Nawaz in Zia era, and Choudry shujaat in Musharaaf Era.
MQM Supported Mushi move of dismissal of CJP.

Bhai jan,

MQM to hamesha Establishment ki support rahi ha! MQM na hamesha Army k liye kaam kia ha!
1992 ka operation kiu howa or operation sa 6 month pehely Altaf hussain ko kis na bata diya ka operation honay wala ha, our wo karacho chor ka chalay gaye!

MQM supported Zia and Musharaaf, MQM supported Nawaz in Zia era, and Choudry shujaat in Musharaaf Era.
MQM never support Zia, any proof of this claim?

Bhai jan,

Iss ka matlab hai aap kehna chahtey ho k army MQM se katal karwati hai o_O Its too offensive ...........

MQM supported Zia and Musharaaf,
MQM supported Musharraf after 2002 polls not right after coup like Imran Khan, Benazir, Qazi Hussain Ahmed ............
MQM supported Nawaz in Zia era,
When...?????? Nawaz Sharif was chief minister of Punjab in Zia era ... MQM just participated in LB polls in Zia time ... First you need to read political history of Pakistan then come to debating ................
and Choudry shujaat in Musharaaf Era.
MQM had joined coalition government after 2002 elections ... What was wrong in that..........??? This was their democratic right ........
Time has proved that this support of MQM was right ... Because they don't want to support any judge who had taken oath on PCO ... Now IK is and others who were against Mushi's move are bashing to ex-CJP :azn:

Bongiyan marney do yar :lol:

Please check the history from your elders, as you know no record of that time present on net, but i asked a newspaper to give me the news papers from 1985 to 1988.

But my father told me, that MQM mourn on the death of Zia ul Haq and also arranged the fathia khwanis on Zia's death day for several years.

Iss ka matlab hai aap kehna chahtey ho k army MQM se katal karwati hai o_O Its too offensive ...........

MQM supported Musharraf after 2002 polls not right after coup like Imran Khan, Benazir, Qazi Hussain Ahmed ............

When...?????? Nawaz Sharif was chief minister of Punjab in Zia era ... MQM just participated in LB polls in Zia time ... First you need to read political history of Pakistan then come to debating ................

MQM had joined coalition government after 2002 elections ... What was wrong in that..........??? This was their democratic right ........

Time has proved that this support of MQM was right ... Because they don't want to support any judge who had taken oath on PCO ... Now IK is and others who were against Mushi's move are bashing to ex-CJP :azn:

Bongiyan marney do yar :lol:
Brother,

MQM always part of Governments, and they also claimed that they are against they are Mazlooms.

MQM was part of the Government from last 11 Years from 2002 to till todate, in Sindh my question is what changed MQM bring in Health sector of sindh where their Minster is sitting from last 11 years, what change they bring in Sindh economy when their Financial Minster sardar Ahmed worked for 5 Years.

After sitting in every government, and claiming that they are still Mazloom.

Secondly their is valid point that MQM always part of elected governments, and then my point is then this is also a valid point that MQM is also a part of destruction of our Country from last 25 Years.

Please check the history from your elders, as you know no record of that time present on net, but i asked a newspaper to give me the news papers from 1985 to 1988.

But my father told me, that MQM mourn on the death of Zia ul Haq and also arranged the fathia khwanis on Zia's death day for several years.

Brother,

MQM always part of Governments, and they also claimed that they are against they are Mazlooms.

MQM was part of the Government from last 11 Years from 2002 to till todate, in Sindh my question is what changed MQM bring in Health sector of sindh where their Minster is sitting from last 11 years, what change they bring in Sindh economy when their Financial Minster sardar Ahmed worked for 5 Years.

After sitting in every government, and claiming that they are still Mazloom.

Secondly their is valid point that MQM always part of elected governments, and then my point is then this is also a valid point that MQM is also a part of destruction of our Country from last 25 Years.

first of all your father told you wrong history. sorry no offense MQM had never arranged any fatiha khwani on the death of zia-ul-haq. Second thing mqm was just become a part of every govt but how long? This is main question. 1988 to 1999 mqm had become part of 4 govts for just 10 to 15 months. if you count 15 months of every govt it will be 60 months means just 5 years. after 2002 mqm was part of federal govt till 2012 this was 10 years. so you claim 25 years to be in govt is lame.

Back
Top Bottom