What's new

1700 Iraqi Soldiers executed.

the facts is hard....

and everbody is wahabi ahahaha...

secterian shia

i doesnt matter because they are coming for revenge and they are now khawariedj. they wil kill everythinhg in the way. and in the end iraq is more divided country then before.

@the rest of the reaction are retarded. i dont care somebody is ugly so if you like him pretty you can marry that shit.

@Oublious you are aware that Isis kidnapped 80 Turks?

What number is 'good enough' for you to justify and digest? You'd be shouting from roof tops if 10 of your useless Palestinians were killed at the hands of Israeli's.

No need of croc tears on your part. We all see through you, mate!

Use your brain or at least read. Nobody denied executions took place, we all acknowledge that and condemn executions. But, the number was blown out of proportion. 1,700 is an enormous number and only evidence could prove such a thing. There is no evidence.

index.jpg

Looks like Hulagu Khan is back...

Hi,

U S is not interested in going back----told the iraqi govt to wake up & take charge---. Maybe some air strikes---but no more troops on the ground...

What number is 'good enough' for you to justify and digest? You'd be shouting from roof tops if 10 of your useless Palestinians were killed at the hands of Israeli's.

Guys he is right we cannot blame ISIS, this is gross propaganda initiated by the Dajjal itself against the pious Gazis of the sand. I can tell the rest of you with good authority that ISIS only killed 1695 Iraqi soldiers so I advise the rest of you to stop advertising the exaggerated numbers. :mad:

Who said I don't condemn executions? I'm against all executions which aren't justified. Whether it be by the Iraqi Army in Abu Gharib jails, the Syrian regime militias and prisons, or by the ISIL.

So quit throwing allegations at me and **** off idiot.

I'm still a person who believes in facts and not propaganda. You can't lie about numbers, the number of 1,700 is not true!

Stick to facts!

Back
Top Bottom