What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wanted to rule you, but many indians even on this forum, claim she still holds Italian nationality. That is why she allowed her countryman

Ottavio Quattrocchi is an Italian businessman who was being sought until early 2009 in India for criminal charges[1] for acting as a conduit for bribes in the Bofors scandal.

Just like your Tytler - your Goddess will not let anyone touch him.

On 6 February 2007, Ottavio Quattrocchi was detained in Argentina on the basis of the Interpol warrant. The Indian investigating agency CBI came under attack for putting up a half-hearted effort towards his extradition[4] and India lost the case for his extradition in June 2007, the judge remarking that "India did not even present proper legal documents".[5] Embarrassingly, India was asked to pay Ottavio's legal expenses.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

He expressed regret - there has and never will be a formal apology

Ohh she has an Indian passport and presently occupies no position in Indian govt ..she is the head of one of many political parties in India.

Compare that to your leaders..who have a Bristish passports or choose to live in Britain and rule Pakistan from there or are too scared to return back to Pakistan..I would choose her over your politicians any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Sufi saints are visible in the whole Islamic World.

This is a poem by Maulana Rumi

Oh, if a tree could wander
and move with foot and wings!
It would not suffer the axe blows
and not the pain of saws!
For would the sun not wander
away in every night ?
How could at ev?ry morning
the world be lighted up?
And if the ocean?s water
would not rise to the sky,
How would the plants be quickened
by streams and gentle rain?
The drop that left its homeland,
the sea, and then returned ?
It found an oyster waiting
and grew into a pearl.
Did Yusaf not leave his father,
in grief and tears and despair?
Did he not, by such a journey,
gain kingdom and fortune wide?
Did not the Prophet travel
to far Medina, friend?
And there he found a new kingdom
and ruled a hundred lands.
You lack a foot to travel?
Then journey into yourself!
And like a mine of rubies
receive the sunbeams? print!
Out of yourself ? such a journey
will lead you to your self,
It leads to transformation
of dust into pure gold!

The biggest selling Poet is a Muslim Sufi Saint :)

Of course, I can see the product of those who were supposedly converted by these Sufis.

And it is disgusting!

And the same indians have been bowing down in front of their Muslim masters for a thousand years.

The same that the dirty stinky indian holy men do to indians. LoL

Only those who bowed down were converted. Others preferred being true to their faith and preferred dying. :lol:

Trivia question - which was the only nation to administer the creation of another nation post WW II ? and which was the biggest surrender in a war after WW II. ?

I'm sure you indians would want to prosecute him, but your Goddess Sonia Gandhi will not allow it :bunny:
It is true indian have a inferiority complex, which only lets foreigners rule them.

Prime Minister of India is Manmohan Singh.. President Of India - Pratibha Patil.. Get our leaders right... Atleat we are ruled by civillians...

Congress President - Sonia Gandhi - Wife of Ex PM Rajiv Gandhi who was Indian ... So is Sonia gandhi foreigner????

You are already one. Look at your face. Because you can never be happy in your life. India is everywhere for you. :lol:

Poor little deluded indian, if it was in my power - I would send food to each and everyone of the starving millions of wretches.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Now even went to Persia through Muslim!! :lol: He has nothing to do with you. :rofl:

Don't want to talk if Rumi about Rumi. He is a great poet.

He is an Islamic Poet.

And the same indians have been bowing down in front of their Muslim masters for a thousand years.

The only slaves were you converts. We kicked that out, you are still their slaves.

Oh, so they did THAT to you. I see, that's why. ;)

How does any of of this help Pakistan in terms of governance, security and sovereign integrity?

We could be sitting on the worlds largest reserves for a number of natural resources but they do not help us in any manner in the current scenario because a) we cannot extract and refine them as we lack the expertise and funding, b) they attract hostility from other countries who want Pakistan to remain week and c) out corrupt system will preempt us from achieving anything substantive if we do decide to use our resources.

Largest this and largest that does not make a difference, its the nature of the system that can harness admirable results from its civilians and resources.

Its unnecessary and insecure on our part to talk about such things when in reality our country is suffering from its worst condition and its all due to the system we have in place.

the post serves as a reminder that we are a nation chock full of potential that is yet to be tapped and realized

only through a competent, effective government can this take place.....all it needs is a spark

of course it also depends on whether we are spared further natural disasters for some time, and also war-like situation is not thrust upon us from certain unstable neigbhours

most important thing is to be united and ensure that even lower income people are empowered and can be assured there is effective governence and justice system.......we still have a long way to go --especially with the nincompoops that some naiive/emotional Pakistanis voted for in 2008.

Ohh she has an Indian passport and presently occupies no position in Indian govt ..she is the head of one of many political parties in India.

Compare that to your leaders..who have a Bristish passports or choose to live in Britain and rule Pakistan from there or are too scared to return back to Pakistan..I would choose her over your politicians any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

She is remote controlling your govt, she makes govt policy despite having no official position. :azn:

Actually they were Indian Muslims. So until 1947 we ruled you for 5000 years!!! :woot:

You did not bathed for one month, that can be seen from your words. :lol:

The only slaves were you converts. We kicked that out, you are still their slaves.

Oh, so they did THAT to you. I see, that's why. ;)

No we ruled you suckers. Don't cry poor little indian, I know it hurts.

He is an Islamic Poet.

You convert wretches are the only ones to talk of Ummah.

The Persians look at you with contempt. You deserve every bit of that.

Dhobi ka......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom