What's new

14 years on, IAF jet trainer still not ready

His sentence construction clearly shows he is not a native english speaker. Check the post above this, for instance. And his behaviour strongly indicates a greed to collect more 50 cents, which is why you see him making endless, repetitive posts on the same issue in Indian threads.

Only take an Indian adopted English as their first language to judge other people in English grammar. I'm not trolling the super duper India or Indian.

yup if he's an American then i am trully a French citizen.man looking at his posts will give you an idea about his original country.btw you can surely ask your fellow citizen @Juice about his origin......

How the heck another member in this forum know who am I? I can put up any flag I choose, and no one even know.

Wait until one more decade and our clows claim its is the normal lifecycle time that any country takes to create a trainer...
They are killing indian pilots by delaying
Indian pilots were killed by the flying coffin, which was retired recently. Don't pressure your designers too much. They are all busy working on LCA.
The IJT is no longer an immediate requirement for IAF.

The IJT was required urgently back when IAF did not have an AJT. Now that we have Hawk, there really is no pressing need.
Most Airforces jump from basic trainers to new generation AJT's which mimic IJT's and have very high tolerance limits.

This is the old style training method in which a pilot had to start from bit trainers to IJT's and then to AJT's. This was because AJT's were harsh.

Like how Indian pilots graduated directly to MiG 21's without an AJT.

Now however, if IAF gets IJT its a bonus, if it does not its not an issue since most AF's dont use an IJT in any case if they have a new generation advanced AJT. The training regimen is not compromised and is now - finally - equal to what the developed world AF's use because of Pilatus and Hawk

Lastly, faithfulguy, IAF has not retired the MiG 21 'Bison'. The Bison is a deeply modernized version of MiG 21.

Only take an Indian adopted English as their first language to judge other people in English grammar. I'm not trolling the super duper India or Indian.

How the heck another member in this forum know who am I? I can put up any flag I choose, and no one even know.

Not judging anybody's worth by their grammar. But it does show you are not american, as the other fellow was asserting.

As to the last sentence, as I said before, with every post of yours, you make it abundantly clear where you are from, and where you are not from. Don't pretend to be american, until you can type like a native english speaker, or at least as well as an adopted english speaker.

That makes it easy to distinguish americans from 50 centers with an english dictionary trolling furiously in every Indian thread to earn a living.

it's due to the fact that Mr.Juice clearly remembered that you used to sport the Chinese flag in your profile before this format of the forum changed.got it,mate!!

it's due to the fact that Mr.Juice clearly remembered that you used to sport the Chinese flag in your profile before this format of the forum changed.got it,mate!!

I never post any flag in my profile, I posted 2 US flag in my original profile, I can post a US and India flag if you want to

I never post any flag in my profile, I posted 2 US flag in my original profile, I can post a US and India flag if you want to

Of course you can. But nobody will believe you, for reasons I stated above. It is quite clear where you are from. Every post of yours makes it clearer that you were lying when you pretended to be american.

yup if he's an American then i am trully a French citizen.man looking at his posts will give you an idea about his original country.btw you can surely ask your fellow citizen @Juice about his origin......

You must be upset that they support America over the diplomatic tiff between US and India.

Of course you can. But nobody will believe you, for reasons I stated above. It is quite clear where you are from. Every post of yours makes it clearer that you were lying when you pretended to be american.

Believe whatever you want to believe, that your right, this is a internet, you and I don't socialize, I don't need to reveal my true ID to anyone in here.

Believe whatever you want to believe, that your right, this is a internet, you and I don't socialize, I don't need to reveal my true ID to anyone in here.

Let me take my first guess...

You are the husband of the maid that was smuggled to America by the diplomat. We evacuated you from India.

It's no problem @sincity , but I remember you being of Chinese origin...I am not saying you don't hold US citizenship...but some of your post are in a style that lead me to believe English (or at least American colloquial English) is not your native tongue. Of course that doesn't mean much...my modern Chinese history prof spoke close to native...and he claims not to have spoken much til he went to university. (and I distinctly remember at least one Chinese flag....but no biggie) And I was born and spent many years in Germany (dad in the Army)...but I am still American. I was born in a military hospital....my sister in a German one. She has a beautiful birth-certificate with Gothic writing and old Imperial eagles...mine looks like I was requisitioned from the motor-pool. (Baby, boy, one each). And my mom spent some of her youth in China (Taiwan), and has fond memories of it. (also....as an interesting side-note....I have Augustus as my avatar....while most of my ancestors never were under Roman rule.. I still recognize the cultural legacy I received from Rome)

Last edited:
Let me take my first guess...

You are the husband of the maid that was smuggled to America by the diplomat. We evacuated you from India.

I don't want to upset or rile up the Indian furthermore by claiming myself a maid husband.

It's no problem @sincity , but I remember you being of Chinese origin...I am not saying you don't hold US citizenship...but some of your post are in a style that lead me to believe English (or at least American colloquial English) is not your native tongue. Of course that doesn't mean much...my modern Chinese history prof spoke close to native...and he claims not to have spoken much til he went to university. (and I distinctly remember at least one Chinese flag....but no biggie)

I don't see the point of telling any shadow who I really am. This is a internet forum, we don't need to reveal who we are as we choose.

There are many Chinese born in US, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thai, Australia, Canada, Laos, Indonesia. You just can't make an assumption of me being Chinese origin without knowing where I was born.

Last edited:

Bt you do, with your behavior.

Back
Top Bottom