1326 Year Old Mosque at Risk of Collapsing

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Al Jund mosque at Risk of Collapsing

yemen-mosque.jpg

Yemen's first mosque, which was built by Muaz bin Jabal - a prominent companion of the Prophet Muhammad - is at risk of collapsing and urgently awaits necessary repairs to save it.

The historic Al Jund mosque has received little to no attention despite being located in the city of Taiz, which was named Yemen's cultural capital in 2013.

According to building inspector Taha Ulwan, serious cracks have appeared in the walls and the roof and the minaret has tilted to one side.

Mosque employee Al-Izzi Muslih said that they have contacted Italian engineers to help restore the mosque, which also contains documents believed to belong to Muaz bin Jabal in its library.

The mosque was built in the sixth year after the hijrah, or exodus from Mecca to Medina, from which Muslims derive their calender. This corresponds roughly to the year 628 CE.

Historic mosque in Yemen at risk of collapse | Muslim World | Worldbulletin News

Arabs from the peninsula have been tearing down their own history for years. Dont expect them to do anything about this. They are the biggest vandals of history and now even their own historical sites arent safe from them!

Is that real? Lmao

Homie, I swear.

Arabs from the peninsula have been tearing down their own history for years. Dont expect them to do anything about this. They are the biggest vandals of history and now even their own historical sites arent safe from them!

IRAN: Was ancient fortress temple destroyed to make room for Basiji prayer center? - latimes.com
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=124898
Protesters attacked in Iran during demo to save historical sites

I will take this as an acknowledgement that the Persian Master Race Supremacy in Iran is thriving, which is in contrast to this post of yours where you claim the Arabians have never been an enemy for you but the Saudis.

Is Pakistan aiding Syrian rebels? | Page 3
And that is why in Iran we call these type of people Arab parast, because they are stupid and act like Arabs.

Ps, you are quoting a Zionist paper and the website of a terrorist group. Typical of a "Saudi".

So what? Does it mean that the news reported is incorrect? No, the news is out there everywhere.

Stop yelling and shouting death to Israel, this can get you locked up in the UK.

Bear in mind that you have been warmly greeted by the United Kingdom, they hosted and fed you, despite the fact that you guys call them Zionists.

@500 @Arabian Legend @JUBA

So what? Does it mean that the news reported is incorrect? No, the news is out there everywhere.

Stop yelling and shouting death to Israel, this can get you locked up in the UK.

Bear in mind that you have been warmly greeted by the United Kingdom, they hosted and fed you, despite the fact that you guys call them Zionists.
I dont dispute that there are some Arab parasts in Iran, but i find it strange that you, a "Saudi", would quote a Zionist paper. But perhaps i should not since after all, you are a "Saudi" or whatever that crap is supposed to be.

Also, the United Kingdom is a free country. Nobody is going to get "locked up" here unless they act like typical Saudi barbarians trying to incite other people to 'jihad against the infidel'. :laugh: Millions of English here are against Zionist terrorism and they regularly condemn it in public and in the press.

I dont dispute that there are some Arab parasts in Iran, but i find it strange that you, a "Saudi", would quote a Zionist paper. But perhaps i should not since after all, you are a "Saudi" or whatever that crap is supposed to be.

Unlike Iranians, we encourage the usage of common sense, critical analysis, thinking, and above all static facts.

Also, the United Kingdom is a free country. Nobody is going to get "locked up" here unless they act like typical Saudi barbarians trying to incite other people to 'jihad against the infidel'. :laugh: Millions of English here are against Zionist terrorism and they regularly condemn it in public and in the press

Given the fact that you happen to be an Iranian, your word is viewed differently from the British critiques when it comes to Israel or whatever. The Saudis don't run their mouths open at loud in the UK in a similar tone to yours.

I would like to remind you that no other any country's state official, other than Iranian State officials who took full responsibilities for blowing up a synagogue in Argentina.

Also, the United Kingdom is a free country. Nobody is going to get "locked up" here unless they act like typical Saudi barbarians trying to incite other people to 'jihad against the infidel'. :laugh: Millions of English here are against Zionist terrorism and they regularly condemn it in public and in the press.

These are enemy of islam and Muslims hate every think is related to the prophet

Don't insult arabs if you have problem with al saud than don't generalize on all arabs

Unlike Iranians, we encourage the usage of common sense, critical analysis, thinking, and above all static facts.

img-thing

Please.... "Saudi", be serious.

Given the fact that you happen to be an Iranian, your word is viewed differently from the British critiques when it comes to Israel or whatever. The Saudis don't run their mouths open at loud in the UK in a similar tone to yours.

I would like to remind you that no other any country's state official, other than Iranian State officials who took full responsibilities for blowing up a synagogue in Argentina.

My critique of Israeli policy and Zionist terrorism is not ideological, it is moral.

Don't insult arabs if you have problem with al saud than don't generalize on all arabs
I dont give a shit about a peninsula Arab, ive met many but befriend none. They will only ever be acquaintances of mine. My responses here of late are given in the same vain as these savages have been talking to my compatriots for a long time.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have used this source.

6a00d8341d417153ef0115716bb74e970b-pi

img-thing

Please.... "Saudi", be serious.

My critique of Israeli policy and Zionist terrorism is not ideological, it is moral.

I dont give a shit about a peninsula Arab, ive met many but befriend none. They will only ever be acquaintances of mine. My responses here of late are given in the same vain as these savages have been talking to my compatriots for a long time.

There is no such thing as Zionist terror. But there is an Iranorealism, and anti-semitism.

Back
Top Bottom