What's new

100 Israeli female soldiers enter Masjid al Aqsa

You are comparing today with medieval times... are you aware ???

Why don't you give opposite examples too.. let's start with 1st crusader attack.

What about the All Ottoman manuments and mosques raised to ground during Balkan wars... what about not having a single mosque in Atina/Greece still today.

I'm aware some people just wanna look at the incident from only one direction..... you might be one of them.

If Islam had changed since medieval times, you would have a point.

While I and many others are well aware of the Crusades, and what happening,
my point is that claiming that presence of unfaithful is desecration,
can't be tolerated any longer, religious buildings must be open to all.

Wars due to religion, should be outlawed.

Don't need more examples that religious quarrels are bad, for that argument.

Yes they should but only in the manners which befits that particular religion and with utter respect, but waltizing in there is and an completely entire issue. How would you feel if a group of muslims waltz in some ANCIENT MONUMENT OR CHURCH?

If Islam had changed since medieval times, you would have a point.

While I and many others are well aware of the Crusades, and what happening,
my point is that claiming that presence of unfaithful is desecration,

Wars due to religion, should be outlawed.

Don't need more examples that religious quarrels are bad, for that argument.

Please name one war caused by religion in the past century.

Yes they should but only in the manners which befits that particular religion and with utter respect, but waltizing in there is and an completely entire issue. How would you feel if a group of muslims waltz in some ANCIENT MONUMENT OR CHURCH?

Only example of dancing I know of, in a church is the Pussy Riot incident, which was a protest against corrupt clergy,
but was treated, as an attack against christianity. Political figures will have to cope with critizism.

I can see situations where I would mind, and situations where I would not mind muslims dancing in a church.
It is really the intention behind the action which is important.

It is really about displaying good manners, wherever you go.

Please name one war caused by religion in the past century.

Splitup of Yugoslavia is but one example. Country was split according to religious boundaries.
Pakistan - India wars is another. Without religion, no split, no split, no war.

nothing wrong! Jews are roaming in their land where their forefathers lived 2500 years ago !

Splitup of Yugoslavia is but one example. Country was split according to religious boundaries.
Pakistan - India wars is another. Without religion, no split, no split, no war.

Maybe you're a little right about Yugoslavia, although that was more like a fascist war. You're making an assumption about Pakistan and India, I'm sure all of those would exist today.

People play around with the narrative that religion is behind all or most conflicts yet I can't see in any case. Stirring up is another thing, although we know interests are what matter.

Maybe you're a little right about Yugoslavia, although that was more like a fascist war. You're making an assumption about Pakistan and India, I'm sure all of those would exist today.

People play around with the narrative that religion is behind all or most conflicts yet I can't see in any case. Stirring up is another thing, although we know interests are what matter.

There are obviously conflicts, where religion is used as a pretext.

Back
Top Bottom