What's new

10 things I hate about 2011

Well i dont like to diverge in the realm of conspiracy theories but i think that there was definitely something fishy going on Indo pak match. Too many coincidences to ignore.

First Gilani shows up.

Second Umar Gul never bowls that badly, but gave a lot of runs, and Afridi kept putting him on instead of taking him off.

Third 4 catches from Sachin were dropped.

Fourth Misbah and Younis making no runs and playing like it's a test match.

Fifth Afridi batting stupidly and risky, then not taking powerplay.

I mean come on wtf?

Definitely it was fixed from government level.

And the target was completely within reach.

First Gilani shows up.

Second Umar Gul never bowls that badly, but gave a lot of runs, and Afridi kept putting him on instead of taking him off.

Third 4 catches from Sachin were dropped.

Fourth Misbah and Younis making no runs and playing like it's a test match.

Fifth Afridi batting stupidly and risky, then not taking powerplay.

I mean come on wtf?

Definitely it was fixed from government level.

And the target was completely within reach.

come on man..we lost all matches against england.
Did we say it was fixed?You ppl are full of conspiracy theories:lol:

It's pretty obvious it wasn't a true victory for India, in the sense both sides were not playing to win.

India was already guarenteed to win, and Pakistan was taking the bullet for the government so they could start talks with India.

India was already guarenteed to win, and Pakistan was taking the bullet for the government so they could start talks with India.

:rofl:
very good diplomacy by cricket match:rofl:
india lost 2003 world cup final against oz's
when india wins,its fixed and when india loss ,they deserve it:rofl:

typical pakistanis:rofl:

You think it's funny to laugh and think you are right, but the truth is India did not earn that victory.

You think it's funny to laugh and think you are right, but the truth is India did not earn that victory.

yes you are right..i agree:rofl:
any more conspiracy??:rofl:
and your team badly beaten by NZ there..call it also new zealand diplomacy:rofl:

yes you are right..i agree
any more conspiracy??
and your team badly beaten by NZ there..call it also new zealand diplomacy

Winning by cheating, is more patheic, like India did.

I think Pakistan was winning, but did you see how they just stop performing when they were closing in on the score. It looked obvious.

Anyways I also read somewhere that If Pakistan had won, Indian people would have been really pissed because of their feelings of Mumbai attacks, so it was done out of sensitivity. I don't know about this though, it could be mere speculation.
This was just Due to Slow Pitch. just think, Pakistan dropped 5 catches, otherwise India would have 210 max in 50 overs.
Stop performing is just your Baseless point of view.
2 months ago, Australia all out on 47 . Pitch also plays important role.
You can't take away credit from Indian bowlers, specially Zaheer khan and Harbajan Singh.

This was just Due to Slow Pitch. just think, Pakistan dropped 5 catches, otherwise India would have 210 max in 50 overs.
Stop performing is just your Baseless point of view.
2 months ago, Australia all out on 47 . Pitch also plays important role.
You can't take away credit from Indian bowlers, specially Zaheer khan and Harbajan Singh.

Refer to post #17

Back
Top Bottom