What's new

10 Countries with Largest Number of Muslims as per Pew

Where have I said that Pakistanis like to suck up to the Saudis? I in fact empathize with Pakistan's tilt to the Middle East. A Nation born with safeguarding Islam on the subcontinent would obviously try to find support and commonality with other Muslim States. Nothing wrong in that.

Regarding partition, I again maintain that I understand why it was necessary. But do you really believe 100 million muslims would be powerless against 300 million Hindus in an independent, united, India in 1947? I don't think so.

Then again we can agree to disagree on that since I think that would have happened.
I wasn't referring to you in particular in my post thats precisely the reason I said "Indians" because usually they throw in the name Saudi Arabia at any Pakistani to hint at the fact that they suck up to them. So I got the impression that you were doing the same.

76 million population we have. But saying your religion is islam in your citizenship ID doesn't make you muslim. official records say 97% is muslim. But atheism rate in Turkey is 16% + %3 Jews&Armenians...etc.. So the correct form is around 81% for Turkey. God knows how many of them do really practise, lol.

76 million population we have. But saying your religion is islam in your citizenship ID doesn't make you muslim. official records say 97% is muslim. But atheism rate in Turkey is 16% + %3 Jews&Armenians...etc.. So the correct form is around 81% for Turkey. God knows how many of them do really practise, lol.

A combined India would have to be a secular country.

I do not know if the Muslims would have been able to accept it or they would have gone on protests to declare India an Islamic state. if they accepted secular India that would be good for country, but if they when on protests to have Shariah and other Islamic laws in place in India then that would have been bad for the country. You can imagine the chaos and civil war that it would have caused in India.

Like gravity Muslims are inclined to ask for Shariah and other Islamic laws wherever they are in substantial majority. Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists can live in a democratic country and do not need or feel attracted to their own versions of ancient laws..

I'm starting to see a correlation...

What is that? May I get enlightened?

No offence intended, but I believe Muslims are too tied to their religious identity than to anything else, like ethnicity, culture, political affiliation including nationality, etc. Basically, religious identity has trumped anything else in their life. I might be wrong but that's just my impression. Take my family for example, my aunts and mom are Christians, but they don't even care about other Christians across the Pacific Ocean and they don't view offense against other Christians as their personal offense. If you curse at Jesus Christ, they would just think you are non-believer, not like they are gonna kill you, lol. They still would allow my father to obey traditional ancestry worshiping, etc. which would be viewed as horrendous by Hui people that married non-Hui.

Last edited:

You speaking for yourself or all Turks? :lol:

It's not hard to see what I mean.

No offence intended, but I believe Muslims are too tied to their religious identity than to anything else, like ethnicity, culture, political affiliation including nationality, etc. Basically, religious identity has trumped anything else in their life. I might be wrong but that's just my impression. Take my family for example, my aunts and mom are Christians, but they don't even care about other Christians across the Pacific Ocean and they don't view offense against other Christians as their personal offense. If you curse at Jesus Christ, they would just think you are non-believer, not like they are gonna kill you, lol. They still would allow my father to obey traditional ancestry worshiping, etc. which would be viewed as horrendous by Hui people that married non-Hui.

Exactly. So what is another person is in Sudan is muslim, how is that going to improve the lives of someone in pakistan? Their religion is paramount to them.

Very well said my friend,Add to this that they cant see other person practising contrary to there belief.In majority muslim countries other minorities are diassapearing at a very fast rate of which live example is Pakistan.
For most of the Muslims even humanity is less then there religion.

Yes, Iran is a Muslim Country too just like yours. Take that Sectarian crap and shove it down your king's throat.:chilli:

Islam is monotheistic religion while Shia is polytheistic one.

You got the difference Mr.Ahmadi.:)

Back
Top Bottom