shareef(shaved mullah) with mullahs

Nawaz+Sharif+and+Qazi+Hussain+Ahmad.jpg

imran and talibans

420679_158957627612929_984878747_n.jpg

shareef and talibans

1101832019-1.jpg

... imran behind bullet proof

931286_157861574389201_218288170_n.jpg

Jee o' shaira, Khush kar dita hi. Brilliant post.

Let's see how Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's Foul Mouthed Spin Doctors try to spin their hero out of this one.

Imran Khan = Jhootha / Hypocrite

everyone and their mother knows that some of his contituents are sectarian/terrorist supporters / extremists --especially in the rural, lower income areas of Punjab

every political party in the country except PTI and JeI has armed militant wings...they just wear different coloured hats

Jee o' shaira, Khush kar dita hi. Brilliant post.

Let's see how Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's Foul Mouthed Spin Doctors try to spin their hero out of this one.

Imran Khan = Jhootha / Hypocrite

I saw that jalsa.

Imran was only behind bulletproof glass not even for a minute. That picture you quoted actually shows Imran Khan moving up to the front of the stage.

Imran Khan, for the rest of the jalsa, goes without bulletproof shield. Lol, even the police are behind him.

I saw that jalsa.

Imran was only behind bulletproof glass not even for a minute. That picture you quoted actually shows Imran Khan moving up to the front of the stage.

Imran Khan, for the rest of the jalsa, goes without bulletproof shield. Lol, even the police are behind him.

Imran Khan's first Spin Doctor speaks...

Are you sure you saw that Jalsa?

Imran Khan's first Spin Doctor debunked,... Next !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan's first Spin Doctor speaks...

Are you sure you saw that Jalsa?

Imran Khan's first Spin Doctor debunked,... Next !!

OMG, more than a minute :woot:

2nd unseen part of Bullet proof pic. Jahilo nai research to karni nahi hoti, aur bakwas karna shuru kar daitai hai.

11962_10200904137663265_1252491834_n.jpg

Reading few post, I was like this :woot:. I was surprised to see the level of stupidity. So I decided not to reply.
I am just posting a Nazm "Haan mein patwari hun" which rightly depicts these people.

عقل سے میں آری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں
دھرتی پر میں بھاری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

سچوں سے خارمیں کھاتا ہوں ، چوروں کے واری جاتا ہوں
تبدیلی کا بس نام نہ لو ، اُس سے تو چِڑھ میں جاتا ہوں
ظُلمت کا کاروباری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

جو آئے تو نہ جائے پھر ، نہ کوئی دُعا رنگ لائے پھر
چھُو جائے جِسکو اِک باری ، بس وہ جھٹ سے مر جائے پھر
میں ایسی اِک بیماری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

نہ جانوں میں کوئی منتق ، بس بھاشن میں جھاڑوں ہر وقت
بکوں بھانت بھانت کی بونگِیاں ، جب تک بن جائے نہ دُرگت
باعِثِ آوازاری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

مُجھکو کیا لینا ’ خان ‘ سے ، مُجھکو بس اپنی ’ جان ‘ سے
پھِر آئے ’ نُورے ‘ کی باری ، مُجھکو کیا ’ پاکِستان ‘ سے
ہاں ’ انا کا پُجاری ‘ ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

سستی روٹِی ‘ یہ ’ لیپ ٹاپ ‘ ، یہ ’ سولر لیمپ ‘ کا ’ لالی پاپ ‘
نہ چاہوں تیرا ’ چینج ‘ کوئی ، اِنکے آگے ہے سب کُچھ ’ فلاپ ‘
میں اِس پر ہی ’ آبھاری ‘ ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

دے نوٹوں کا مُجھکو لارا ، پھِر دیکھے گا یہ جگ سارا
یہ موٹی موٹی تعرِیفیں ، وہ بھونڈے سے بھونڈا نعرا
بھاڑے کی وفاداری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

صحت تعلیم نہ روزگار ، نہ بدلا تھانہ اور پٹوار
جو چھِین رہے دیھائیوں سے ، کہتے ہیں دیں گے سب اِس بار
میں پھِر اُن پر اِصراری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوی

نہ ڈرتا تھا نا ہوں رَب سے ، اور کہتا ہوں یہ تُم سب سے
جو بگڑا وہ سنوارو تُم ، مُجھکو کیا لینا اِس سب سے
میں ’ رائیوِنڈ ‘ کا درباری ہوں ، پٹواری ہوں پٹواری ہوں

There is no place for Terrorists and Terrorism in Pakistan! Anyone who supports them are the enemies of Pakistan. Every voter should look at what has happened to Pakistan in the last few decades. My Stance is simple... Pakistan is for everyone... whoever claims to be a Pakistani and works for its prosperity – and mean it. Pakistan is for them! How can any leader whose wealth is starched up in Swiss and Cayman Island banks can ever work for a simple Pakistani. They are coming to power to further their agenda to fill their coffers. They are spending millions on this election so they will fleece every Pakistani out of their last paisa and refill their coffers for the money spent on this election. I do not agree with Imran Khan on his vague stance on Terrorists and Terrorism but feel he is honestly in it not to make money but to save Pakistan. I do wish that he takes a different stance on the terrorists who are out to destroy Pakistan. Our choices are limited… for now so we have to choose wisely and save Pakistan!

oye ghulam ibney ghulam ... oye darbari ... oye jahil ....oye Patwari

khabardar jo @Aeronaut ko mention kar key khuch pocha, only he can ask questions about other parties. Us ki party mien jo marzi hota rahey tum khuch nahi poch saktey kuyn key tumhari aqal par tala para hoa hai.

I will choose to respond to whats worth responding to. I don't respond to unsubstantiated rants.

Back
Top Bottom